3 million bid for Maguire ?

Three different reports today linking Blades defender with Fulham who are said to be preparing a bid of 3 million for Maguire.Is this just another ploy to unsettle the lad or should the Blades if true consider this bid?

Much as I'd like Harry to stay, looking at the Butler signing, the expected signing of McGahey from Blackpool, plus young Kennedy as cover I expect him to be on his way.

If he does go I will miss seeing him charging forward on those surging runs, and enjoyed watching him develop to a player worth that sort of transfer fee.

Lets hope he stays, but wish him well if he goes.

Snatch their hands off if that's true, aslong as majority of it paid up front

Fulham have also bought McCormick from Leeds - seems their intention is to go straight back to the Premiership - but I doubt it!:D:D

Fulham have also bought McCormick from Leeds - seems their intention is to go straight back to the Premiership - but I doubt it!:D:D

My money will be on fulham to go straight back up,apart from the new signings they are supposed to have some of the best young talent around waiting in the wings.

I personally think that if you finish in front of Fulham ,you will be promoted.

Personally I don't think it's enough, but we've let him get into the last year of his contract and I suspect his agent is eager to persuade him to make a move.

Personally I don't think it's enough,

What sort of figure do you reckon he is worth then?

Personally I don't think it's enough, but we've let him get into the last year of his contract and I suspect his agent is eager to persuade him to make a move.

That's the problem though, he is. Even with a longer contract I think 3 million is an excellent offer though. Is it worth risking losing him for nothing next year? For that kind of money you could find a couple of more than decent replacements

What sort of figure do you reckon he is worth then?

Harry is 21 years of age and has played over 100 competitive games for United.

He has seldom been outplayed, has never been out muscled and reads the game like a seasoned pro.

There is still room for improvement and he shows the attitude to make it happen.

Providing that he avoids serious injury and continues to act professionally I expect him to make a Premiership player in two to three years.

I watched Jags and the two Kyles come through the ranks and Harry is as good if not better.

I wouldn't be happy with less than £5 million.

Look at the money Southampton have received for some of their youngsters by refusing to 'snatch their hand off'.

The problem we have is the length of contract which could well put pressure on.

Buying championship and league 1 players won't guarantee promotion back to the premiership.

I think £3m I'd personally let him go for that but from a fans point of view, it's only worth doing this if the money gets reinvested in better players. I think our board will be desperate to go up this season and are under pressure.