Samsung galaxy s4 battery help

Does anyone know if this is right my samsung galaxys4 battery was on 93% at 10:30 am now it's on 81% at 11:07 am I've been on Facebook and had a game of pool also been on the Internet. Does that sound about rite?

yes these things soon drain your battery life

You've done well to only lose that, before i removed all the crap off it, it would drain around 15% a hour with normal use.. and like 20+% if i wanted to play and form of games.. pretty normal tho..

It's the adverts. If you turn your wifi and data off when playing games so they can't send you the ads through then you'll save a load of battery, cause they have to find your location, make you download the ad, etc.

Well, same with my phone. Battery issue. I left it drained for a couple of months and now it doesn't charge at all.

And with prolonged use my S4 gets quite hot!

And with prolonged use my S4 gets quite hot!

My S3 does the same, quite normal from what i can gather..

the galaxy range, will heat up from the batteries like most handsets nowa days, being attached to your mobile web (3g or 4g) will drain your battery. remember to insure a long battery life le the handset charge de pleat completely then charge untill 100% always close apps behind you by long pressing the middle button on the galaxy's and douple tap the home button for iphones. hope this helps :)