Any keen Pike catchers??

Hi...its a question I am throwing out to all the keen anglers, I am wanting to start fishing again and have always wanted to take some time out and catch a beast of a pike, any suggestions on where to fish or if anyone knows a place that allows individuals to fish for the day and allow the catch to be kept?...

would be ideal to know before I start planning

Thanks again

Pav

I'd say flask if you stick it out you will get one.

I was going to list some pike waters but when I saw you intended to keep the fish I declined.

I'm a great believer in returning fish alive. It is also illegal to take fish without the fishery owners permission.

I was going to list some pike waters but when I saw you intended to keep the fish I declined.

I'm a great believer in returning fish alive. It is also illegal to take fish without the fishery owners permission.

Too right, taking fish is killing our sport

I had a 26 pounder the other week on a deadbait rig at *************** . Fantastic fight from her, it took me about 15 mins to get it in only to find that my landing net was not big enough so had to gill lift her out. During the fight she tail walked three times, what a magnificent sight for any angler to experiance :thumbsup: The bottom treble on the snap tackle was stuck firmly in her scissors and after un hooking her and the obligatory photo shoot, she was gently placed back in the water and held until she was strong enough to swim away to live to fight another day. I too will not reveal where this specimen hot spot is to the OP either as I am opposed to anglers that take coarse fish to eat, especially specimen fish that wont taste very nice at all :mad: