J & disco wanted for Charity event

Dj & disco wanted for Charity fundraiser August 20th In Rotherham Pease pm me

I would like to thank you cassie for letting me down today. Not even a sorry or petrol money to re-inburst. No email to say the event was cancelled or anything!

Real let down...

I was helping you out in good will and only charging travel expense and you didn't contact me saying it was cancelled. I packed my dj equipment and sat in the hotel for 1.3hrs waiting for you and had no reply... Please dont contact me to do any dj for you as you have blown your chance.

Again a real let down.

I would like to thank you cassie for letting me down today. Not even a sorry or petrol money to re-inburst. No email to say the event was cancelled or anything!

Real let down...

I was helping you out in good will and only charging travel expense and you didn't contact me saying it was cancelled. I packed my dj equipment and sat in the hotel for 1.3hrs waiting for you and had no reply... Please dont contact me to do any dj for you as you have blown your chance.

Again a real let down.

Sad that you were let down pal, PM me with what kind of DJ/entertainment work you do and area you are based.

this is just one of the reasons i seldom offer my services for charity events.

shocking!! think people often forget us djs have bills to pay and though we can charge £25+ per hr we don't work 40-50 hrs a week at that rate, so when you have gone out of your way to help a charity and end up been out of pocket its shameful on them. I have not done a charity event myself but when you here things like this going off it puts you off doing so......