Exorcists in Sheffield

Well, who can we call?

I am needing someone ASAP to banish my demons once and for all.

On a serious note, do we have any in Sheffield nowadays as am not aware of any religious ones ever happening in these parts even though numerous records exist of actual exorcisms in England.

Not asking for Enfield Poltergeist levels of activity but would be interesting to know of various happenings around our quaint undead town, are there any society for psychical researchers residing here?

So. Are you after an actual exorcist, or interested in joining a paranormal group ? :huh:

Apparently every church has an exorcist team, who can come and do the job and have to power to bring in further experienced people if needed. I found this out when I lived in Wales and I started the phone call with ' please don't think I'm mad but.......'. They were very sympathetic to my call and came out within a couple of days to bless my house. They said that if this continues, there are others they can call to come out to do a more detailed exorcism.

Apparently every church has an exorcist team, who can come and do the job and have to power to bring in further experienced people if needed. I found this out when I lived in Wales and I started the phone call with ' please don't think I'm mad but.......'. They were very sympathetic to my call and came out within a couple of days to bless my house. They said that if this continues, there are others they can call to come out to do a more detailed exorcism.

Did it work?

Regards

Doom

It absolutely amazes me the things this guy asks on the forum.

He must lay in bed at night thinking up what to post next.

I find this thread more interesting that the numerous "Police in S9, does anyone know what's happening ?" type threads. :rolleyes:

Quite. Bemusing, if not harmless.

Apparently every church has an exorcist team, who can come and do the job and have to power to bring in further experienced people if needed.

I think there's just now one in every diocese.

I know some special ancient incantation you can chant around the house,you will have to sacrifice a chicken but it should get rid of your bad spirits... send me fifty quid and I will let you have the special chant....;)

I know some special ancient incantation you can chant around the house,you will have to sacrifice a chicken but it should get rid of your bad spirits... send me fifty quid and I will let you have the special chant....;)

Do you get to keep the chicken ?

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 16:37 ----------

"Hey shoe shiners

Are there any places in Sheffield to get your shoes / boots shined to parade grade military perfection?"

From the same man who brought the exorcist .

And within the hour !!

Is it like at beginning of scary movie 3 where she spins her neck round and then ****** on the floor?

I Used to work in a nursery, the cleaners were convinced the place was haunted, the nursery had someone come in to 'move the spirits on' and 'bless the nursery'. I Left not long after that so I'm not sure if the cleaners ever met the spirits again.