Morrisons selling doggy fuel

I'm ok, I've got a Rover.

ETA: Bugger, beaten to it!

Your signature might need a quick review too. Where is "Langsette Rd"?

langsette rd is langsett rd - renamed for the tour de france!

Maybe it is fuel FOR the dog.

Where do you put the hose in ?:gag::gag:

One piece of advice is always save fuel receipts because if an issue arises due to dodgy fuel and you haven't got a receipt to prove where you bought it from you will be footing any repair hills yourself.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

I fill at at Morrisons almost exclusivly and have never had any problems. Maybe your bike is just naff. So stop spreading rumours.

I read an interesting post from someone who worked on the fuel pipelines abroad. Basically all the fuels go through the same pipeline, but at a changeover point (ie petrol to diesel) they pump the last of a batch of petrol and first of the batch of diesel into a large tank, the fuels then settle out due to differing densities and the lightest is 'skimmed off'. Supermarkets buy this as it's cheap and it brings down their bulk cost.

There's nothing wrong with it, it just isn't quite as pure as the fuel that Shell etc sell as they don't buy the skimmed off stuff. There's no reason for it to affect your vehicle, but as there's only a pound or two difference to fill a car up I don't bother with supermarket fuel.

If it was issue of doggy fuel I'm sure they would have known about it and cleared the tanks out as loads of people would have complained about it so unlikely to do with that

I fill at at Morrisons almost exclusivly and have never had any problems. Maybe your bike is just naff. So stop spreading rumours.

We have had 3 cars and 2 bikes that used their fuel and not a hint of a problem.

But we have never owned a dog.

I have an older car and it has problems starting when I use Morrison's fuel. When I used it regularly I needed 2 fuel filters in 12 months. Since switching to non supermarket brands, I've had no problems.

Your signature might need a quick review too. Where is "Langsette Rd"?

another smart arxx