Ford locking wheel nuts

My son has lost his "key" to undo his locking wheel nuts. Does anyone know who might have a Dynomec kit to enable the removal of his old nuts.

I have a new set of nuts ready to go on ( with a key) but just need his old nuts removing . ............... and if he loses this key I'll remove his other nuts !!:o

Thanks adds but I've got one ....... no good, the wall of the socket is too thick to go into the recess of the alloy wheel. I think the Dynomec is the only answer.

Just take car to any local garage they will get them off, only cost me £10 when I lost mine

are all ford wheel locking nuts different,if not can you not ask a nice hearted person on the forum who as a ford to help you out.

Edited by speleo1

How do you lose a locking wheel nut key? just leave it in the tool kit when not in use :roll:

I didn't actually loose mine myself, took car to have some work done and garage lost it,they denied it so took to another garage he he did it and fitted my new ones for free but I gave him £10

are all ford wheel locking nuts different,if not can you not ask a nice hearted person on the forum who as a ford to help you out.

No they're not. Or at least they didn't used to be.

The ones on our Galaxy are the Mcguard type.. I managed to break the key for them..emailed Mcguard with a copy of the security card from the car with the key number on them and sent a replacement FOC...

hi if you haven't got sorted I do have the tool your on about give us a call k auto recovery services on 07787525575

My son has lost his "key" to undo his locking wheel nuts. Does anyone know who might have a Dynomec kit to enable the removal of his old nuts.

I have a new set of nuts ready to go on ( with a key) but just need his old nuts removing . ............... and if he loses this key I'll remove his other nuts !!:o

If they are factory fitted locking nuts than the dealers should be able to get you a replacement.

I'm sure your friendly local garage will get them off for you, most have the left hand thread tool just in case they happen to break a key whilst working on a clients car.