Sign in to follow this  

Nicest suburban areas

Originally posted by t020

Of course it is subjective - "nicest suburban areas" implicitly asks for subjective views since theres no 'nice-o-meter' to measure the degree of niceness in such areas.

Absolutely, and the "nice" areas of S6 such as Loxley and Bradfield tend to get overlooked in these discussions. Peaceful? Tick. Near countryside? Tick. Convenient? Tick. Schools? Tick. (Well, a tick for Bradfield and half a tick for Wisewood.)

I think that we've previously covered the nice areas to the north of Sheffield. T020 doesn't believe that there are any though. IMO some of the most beautiful places in the region are on the north side. Try telling me that Bradfield isn't just fabulous!

Originally posted by Tony

Well for me it's Ranmoor all the way even though I don't live there, but I'm getting a hankering for a pad in town and a place in the sticks.

Someones been watching too much Relocation, Relocation. ;)

:) I think it's a similar symptom yes!

Originally posted by DaBouncer

Treeton is next door to Catliffe so I see where you are coming from. The new development are in fact in Treeton and it is a very nice place to live.

I used to live in Treeton and agree that it is a very nice village. It was the people who live in the village that we had problems with! But that was about 5 years ago now so it could have changed!:D

Originally posted by t020

Someones been watching too much Relocation, Relocation. ;)

LOL

Originally posted by LozBoz

I used to live in Treeton and agree that it is a very nice village. It was the people who live in the village that we had problems with! But that was about 5 years ago now so it could have changed!:D

And the topic is "Nicest suburban areas" anyway, and I can think of 101 places that would rank above there (and yes, I am biased... I used to live in that area... past tense, thank goodness)

Originally posted by yorkiepudd

And the topic is "Nicest suburban areas" anyway, and I can think of 101 places that would rank above there (and yes, I am biased... I used to live in that area... past tense, thank goodness)

could you just put your top 4?