Where to buy branded play food?

A friend of mine living in the USA wants some play food (tins of beans, boxes of biscuits, etc.) with British brands for her daughter. But it seems that ELC and ToysRUs have de-branded them. (Normally I'd think this is a good thing, but I can understand why a parent would want branded stuff from the old country.) Does anyone know of any shops that still sell branded play food?

I've sent her those links to see if she's interested. (I'm not sure if store brands qualify --- she sent me a photo of someone else's play food that includes a bunch of Heinz tins and Branston pickle.) Thanks!

CAn you not just re glue labels onto non brand fake food?

CAn you not just re glue labels onto non brand fake food?

If the play food was the same size then that would be a good idea,but usually they are a fraction of the size.

If the play food was the same size then that would be a good idea,but usually they are a fraction of the size.

wouldn't be too difficult to make up some labels in an image editing program and print them off to the correct size, might be something to consider.

Just point out though that Heinz is American and Nestle is Swiss, although the latter bought out a lot of British food companies.