Karate at Crooks

Sheffield Shotokan Karate club held their first Monday night class at their new dojo ; Westways Primary school on Western Road Crooks last night. Fantastic turn out and a great class , something for all levels. If you don't believe me check out the photos on their web site. This is I'm told going to be a regular class every Monday in term time at 7 pm with everyone welcome The class starts at 7pm and finishes at 8:30 so not too late for the little uns' ! :) Anyway There's still two Mondays before the summer break so check it out , or if your a student and studying from September why not pop in and see what you think.

I attended this lesson and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sensei Bob Hague is a true professional and his methods of teaching are second to none. Would recommend this club with no hesitation. Your made to feel welcome and part of the club, everyone there are so friendly and always willing to help. Looking forward to next session. Its ony £5 and they have a discounted rate of £3 for students with a valid unicard.

Went last night 7th july what a great lesson. Fantastic instructor as always. Everyone makes you welcome and always help you out if you are struggling. If you're a new starter or a old hat at this martial art come down and enjoy

Again the class at Westways Primary School was a fab session - aching quite a bit this morning as i am sure a few others are. Great club with a great atmosphere. :D