Who you seeing at Tramlines?

There have been some mixed feelings about the way Tramlines is headed. Personally, I think (in most cases) it's a great opportunity for our local bands. Who are you seeing this year? Is it the bigger acts or the local talent you're interested in?

Input To Main, at West Street Live on Saturday late in the afternoon

They are really good and a bunch on nice people too(if you talk you talk to them before/after the set). Last time I saw them ws an amazing gig at The HUBs, one hour of pure Rock :)

http://www.inputtomain.com

I'm hoping to see both of the gigs by Carmen Ghia And The Hotrods, one at Delaney's and one at Leopold Square. And maybe up to four of the gigs by The Dukes Of Bordello, if they actually come off.

Is there a timetable of who is on on which day at what time? Thanks

For the most part I'll go with the flow - it's the unexpected gigs that turn out to be amazing more often than not.

However, have got pencilled in: The Crookes, Friends of Batman, Public Enemy, Wedding Present, Future of the Left and Three Trapped Tigers.

There's usually a listing for each venue, but there's no times usually, that's why I'm trying to get some details together

I'm going to continue to see the free gigs. I am not willing to see any rubbish commercial artists when there are so many wonderful local bands to see in the local bars for no charge.

I'm going to continue to see the free gigs. I am not willing to see any rubbish commercial artists when there are so many wonderful local bands to see in the local bars for no charge.

Would you be willing to see any brilliant commercial artists?

Would you be willing to see any brilliant commercial artists?

Not unless it is free.

The wonderful thing about tramlines is that you can see 100 bands by just wandering in and out. You don't have to stay for the full set. The main problem I have is staying sober enough to see enough music.

Does anyone know roughly what time Public Enemy is about to come on? I'm not really interested in the other acts.