Adverts that annoy..

This advert doesn't annoy but really brings a smile to my face.

The one where the little girl goes into the shop and asks for a bar of chocolate for her mums birthday, she obviously hasn't got enough money but gives the shop keeper all she has plus a button and a few bits and bobs out of her pocket.

The shop keeper takes them all and gives her her little pony back as change, I love it, it's got to be one of the best.. it's advertising Cadburys chocolate.

The one where the little girl goes into the shop and asks for a bar of chocolate for her mums birthday, she obviously hasn't got enough money but gives the shop keeper all she has plus a button and a few bits and bobs out of her pocket.

The shop keeper takes them all and gives her her little pony back as change, I love it, it's got to be one of the best.. it's advertising Cadburys chocolate.

I like that advert too. It reminds me of our local shopkeeper. He laughed when I told him. He's a member on here too,

All the betting ads when watching a sport channel.

Mainly the one with the London bloke who thinks he has to over act his accent!.. One undred fa'sand

I loathe McDonald’s adverts for the same reason:

“Buy an ‘amburger, only one nointy noine”

goddamn bloody cockneys :rant:

I loathe McDonald’s adverts for the same reason:

“Buy an ‘amburger, only one nointy noine”

goddamn bloody cockneys :rant:

That's the trouble over here, if you don't have a London accent i.e. the posh one or the cockney one, they don't believe you're English. People have taken as many as 6 guesses at my accent and still don't mention English lol. So not surprised at MacDonalds, an American company, going with the cockney banter.

Every perfume advert ever- they must all be made by the same agency.

All mysterious model with attitude problem doing weird things to weird music with weird effects in the background until the bottle appears and the name on the bottle is read out in a french accent.

Every perfume advert ever- they must all be made by the same agency.

All mysterious model with attitude problem doing weird things to weird music with weird effects in the background until the bottle appears and the name on the bottle is read out in a french accent.

remind sme of those old Boddingtons adverts where they took the michael out of them :)

Are the chimps still doing the PG Tips ads? :D

Nope, the animal rights brigade saw to that :D

remind sme of those old Boddingtons adverts where they took the michael out of them :)

By heck! They were gorgeous.

what about Freddy Truman advert for some beer or other with his very fake sounding "al' sithey" at the end .

---------- Post added 11-10-2018 at 20:30 ----------

That is one of the best ads on the box but I cant remember the brand they are selling.

---------- Post added 11-10-2018 at 20:32 ----------

That annoying safestyle one with that prat who screams, ya buy one! Ya get one free, I said ya but one ya get one free.

I think they have gone out of business -good.

---------- Post added 11-10-2018 at 21:12 ----------

You buy one. You get one free.

Would not touch that company if they were the last windows and doors company on earth.

Me too, dreadful company and very expensive, about four times more than local firms, they quoted us three grand for a composite door and thought we would be impressed with a 50% discount ,got one fitted for £450 by a local firm.

what about Freddy Truman advert for some beer or other with his very fake sounding "al' sithey" at the end .

Your memory's playing tricks. It wasn't an advert; it was a TV show - Indoor League.

Your memory's playing tricks. It wasn't an advert; it was a TV show - Indoor League.

Wasn't Freddie from Maltby ?