Adverts that annoy..

On 05/10/2021 at 17:24, PRESLEY said:

Ads are annoying at most but seen  4 really annoying ads on the trot Phillip Schofield,  Eamon Holmes, Rylan Clarke  and the ridiculous Joe Swash,  just needed a Keith Lemon ad  to reduce me to tears.  :roll:

Rylan Clarkes having a year off with pay,being as we pay his wages did we have a vote on this?

25 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Rylan Clarkes having a year off with pay,being as we pay his wages did we have a vote on this?

Are you sure?

He had a couple of months off but was back on TV/radio last month?

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

Are you sure?

He had a couple of months off but was back on TV/radio last month?

Apparently he broke down on his radio programme and BBC says he's come back too soon and to take more time off.

Got a mate who's a cameraman with the sports team,his marriage broke up and got no such offer.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Bless him , the delicate little flower

13 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Bless him , the delicate little flower

Just been told Kim marsh is on paid leave as well,no wonder we can’t afford pensioners tv licenses 

Caught one t'other night.

Not sure what it was for, dog food? pet insurance?

Great big 3 Legged dog stood there.

Come on! is this PC Madness taken to the extreme or what?

The new iPhone 13 advert.

"Look, now you can tap to focus your videos"
Er...you've been able to do that for years on all phones? How are they spinning this as a selling point? Ah yes, the Apple lies.

They'll probably get to the iPhone 14 and go "Look, now you can make phonecalls on your phone, nobody else does this"

One about winning a house with a lottery ticket and Ronan Keating saying some of your money goes to cancer,I wonder if some of your money goes in Keatings pocket?

The worst recent one is two South African dudes eating some crappy snack that looks like a bag of crisps, I have to mute the sound its so bad.

• The Sumup ad for the card reader where they all go ooooooooooooooooooooooooh when told they don't have to pay with cash.
  • Dominoes
  • Any advert with Schofield in.
  • Ant and Dec Santander.
  • Eamonn Holmes Revitive ad telling us about his aching back and the Age partnership money ad.
  • The Beelivery ad where they run out of nappies and the delivery driver brings some. 
  • Oh and not  forgetting the Verisure ads, God they are so plastic.

Another Verisure alarm advert, I see you have an alarm blah blah blah, yes we activate it every night and when we are out. 🙄

Isn't that why you have an alarm?

The Guiness advert with the backing song you were always on mind, my god if that is all that is always on your mind its time to visit a rehab. :hihi: