Adverts that annoy..

The booking.com ad,they know what it means and how they say it,we know what it means because it's pushed right into our faces.Any criticism is met with get a life.Do we have a television censor anymore and how much do they pay him?,when he lets this go out at anytime whilst young families are sat watching.You think they can't get any lower but they seem to find newer ways to get lower.Rant over.

Couldn't agree more, plus the one that goes on about "shipping beds" no need at all!

The booking.com ad,they know what it means and how they say it,we know what it means because it's pushed right into our faces.Any criticism is met with get a life.Do we have a television censor anymore and how much do they pay him?,when he lets this go out at anytime whilst young families are sat watching.You think they can't get any lower but they seem to find newer ways to get lower.Rant over.

Exactly. This advert is disgusting.

Chuffin meerkat ones. can't stand em,. Used to love the Hamlet one with Gregor Fisher in the photo booth....

Can't stand the meerkat voice, an instant switch over.:gag:

Any advert with horrible Barbara Windsor in ................... ARRGH !

Cinzano with Leonard Rossiter & Joan Collins was a gem:hihi:

I liked this one

Those adverts with Nicole Sherzinger selling yoghurt are nauseating

:rant::rant::rant::gag: where's the bucket..

The tripadvisor ads with the dog barking book, the noisy is really annoying.

The new National Lottery advert. Why does she take everything out of the house except the washing machine?

Dental adverts - always seems to be young women competing for business,

as soon as I hear 'I asked my dentist' on goes the mute button,

they charge people enough money, wouldn't know why they need to advertise:rolleyes:

The one that goes 'are you going to bingo. are you going to bingo'. I dont know what it is advertising.

All the betting ads when watching a sport channel.

Mainly the one with the London bloke who thinks he has to over act his accent!.. One undred fa'sand

They are nigh on wall to wall and all end with with a warning "when the fun stops, stop" Well stop ramming it down people throats you $&%$s!

Rant over...

All the betting ads when watching a sport channel.

Mainly the one with the London bloke who thinks he has to over act his accent!.. One undred fa'sand

They are nigh on wall to wall and all end with with a warning "when the fun stops, stop" Well stop ramming it down people throats you $&%$s!

Rant over...

All betting ads full stop.

They normalise gambling and portray cool lads doing it, smart business woman playing poker on the way to work, chatty mid 40s women 'playing bingo' online together.

Way off the truth. Same as when they showed smoking being aspirational.

Ban the lot imo.

---------- Post added 10-10-2018 at 14:29 ----------

Dental adverts - always seems to be young women competing for business,

as soon as I hear 'I asked my dentist' on goes the mute button,

they charge people enough money, wouldn't know why they need to advertise:rolleyes:

And toothpaste adverts. Watch them brushing their teeth - they havn't got any toothpaste in!

Edited by woodview
typo