Adverts that annoy..

Trivago

Hotels Combined

Secret Escapes.

What is it about travel companies that makes them put out absolutely the worst adverts in the world?

Also there's an ad from some insulation firm with this old, old man pretending he's operating some sort of cyber screen and it just makes me want to wish very bad things upon him.

:rant::rant::mad:

Edited by ronthenekred

:rant::rant::mad:

Oh yes flipping Barry Scott :rant::rant::rant:

Any advert with Brian Blessed.

All adverts with David Beckham, especially as he says absolutely nothing in the Sky ad. If he's not doing that, he's running around half naked, advertising briefs.

Edited by poppet2

Any advert with Brian Blessed.

All adverts with David Beckham, especially as he says absolutely nothing in the Sky ad. If he's not doing that, he's running around half naked, advertising briefs.

What gets me poppet, is the introduce him as "the ultimate hero of sport" FGS:loopy::loopy:

Adverts with Nicole Sherzinger in them, when she ends up with yoghurt on the tip of her nose...genius...not.

I hate these too............... so naff. She needs pushing off that balcony. :evil:

and the woman in the Great Escapes ad - whispering and waving at the screen

worst - the Parkinson and Cilla Black ads and they seem to be on every channel

however I am warming towards the guy in the Cillit Bang ad now:hihi:

Every single one of them.

Any advert with Nicole Shirtswinger in,for some reason,she has to perform like shes having an orgasm,which is strange really,for someone that is eating yogurt and washing their hair lol.

Not a footie fan but love the snickers advert with Joan collins, so reminds me of my OH! never understood the meerkat thing :) Favourite advert of all time is the fruit pastilles elephant

For some reason that advert for Victoria Plumb showers and baths advert really winds me up, the one where you get that man and woman singing "the more I see". Having said that most adverts are putrescent

That god awful sharpes bedroom ad. Every time I hear (Caroline quentin I think) do the "sharpes and you" bit at the end I just want to kick my tv in.