3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

How can rockets which so far have failed to inflict any casualties despite apparently firing hundreds of them threaten Nuclear power plants?

A nuclear facility is rather larger than a person. Therefore rather easier to hit. I assume the reason folk are firing rockets at nuclear facilities is because they think they can cause damage. That's why they don't waste their time throwing spears at tanks.

Anything to say about the hundreds injured and over 50 killed in revenge by Israel? :rolleyes:

Its not revenge it's defense, and if the Gazans don't want to be bombed they should stop firing rockets into Israel.

Isn't that because the Israelis have a detection system so they can get their civilians to take cover? Hard to move a nuke power station...

I think if a bunch of terrorists were firing rockets at Sizewell B we would prefer our government to zap the barstewards.

Do we really think Israel will have it's nuke facilities out in the open so everyone can take pot shots at it?

More pathetic lies from Tel Aviv.

Do we really think Israel will have it's nuke facilities out in the open so everyone can take pot shots at it?

More pathetic lies from Tel Aviv.

I'm more inclined to believe them than you. How do you know any Palestinians were killed? Did you take their word for that?

How can rockets which so far have failed to inflict any casualties despite apparently firing hundreds of them threaten Nuclear power plants?

"A trio of rockets were aimed towards the southern Israeli town of Dimona and the nearby Negev nuclear reactor and research centre, where Israel's atomic weapons program is thought to be based.

Two of the rockets fell in open areas and the other was intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome defensive shield, with none causing casualties."------------------------------------I am just a humble messenger and I don't have a crystal ball.

I'm more inclined to believe them than you. How do you know any Palestinians were killed? Did you take their word for that?

So according to you, not a single Palestinian has been killed after over 100+ Israeli missile strikes?

BTW, this just in from the BBC:

More than 20 people have been killed in the latest air raids on Gaza, Palestinian officials say, as Israel continues its current offensive.

The Palestinian health ministry said most died in attacks on a house and a cafe in Khan Younis in the south, bringing the overall death toll to 80.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28254729

-------

Are you still going to bury your head in the sand?

You won't condemn Israel for it's indiscriminate bombing of civilian neighbourhoods?

So according to you, not a single Palestinian has been killed after over 100+ Israeli missile strikes?

BTW, this just in from the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28254729

-------

Are you still going to bury your head in the sand?

You won't condemn Israel for it's indiscriminate bombing of civilian neighbourhoods?

Casualties would be much lower if the Gazans stopped listening to Hamas

Hamas Pushes Civilians to Act as Human Shields.

Casualties would be much lower if the Gazans stopped listening to Hamas

Hamas Pushes Civilians to Act as Human Shields.

Are you saying Israel doesn't do the same too?

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/hf534cab02.jpg

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Photo13palboyonjeephumanshield.jpg

Tommo's like that.

I least I do generally look stuff up to check it before I post about it Halibut.

Why not try it some time?

No, just pointing out that many of the casualties could have been avoided if they had stayed away from known targets instead of deliberately trying to shield them.