3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

You can tell a vile anti-semite. They are the ones who blame israel for defending their people. They are the ones who think its ok for hamas to kill israelis and destry their homes by firing 1000s of rockets at civilian targets day in and day out.

Welcome to the 21st century where Anti-Semitism is alive and well. :(

Name names, who are you calling a racist?

Name names, who are you calling a racist?

Anyone who objects to Israel retaliating against their palestinian aggressors.

Do you object?

---------- Post added 24-07-2014 at 13:19 ----------

These people who are refugees in their own country and have suffered decades of oppression at the hands of a brutal regime obviously saw this as a minor victory of some kind.

Complete rubbish. Complete and utter drivel of the highest order.

Said with the greatest of respect for your opinion no matter how wrong it is. :)

Do you object?

I object to the brutal aggression against the people of Gaza by the massively superior firepower of Israel, yes.

Do you object?

So just to clarify, you're calling anyone and everyone who thinks that Israel's current actions are disproportionate, morally wrong, and possibly war crimes, a racist?

If so then yes of course I object. That's monumentally stupid.

Also, quit being a coward. Call someone out as a racist if you think they're one, it's your moral duty.

I object to the brutal aggression against the people of Gaza by the massively superior firepower of Israel, yes.

Hamas's limits are purely practical, if they had a nuclear bomb they'd use it on Israel; remember, Hamas doesn't think Israel has the right to exist.

So just to clarify, you're calling anyone and everyone who thinks that Israel's current actions are disproportionate, morally wrong, and possibly war crimes, a racist?

Why say 'To clarify' and then go right ahead and make things muddier than a pigs bed?

Perhaps they should by Russian or Chinese weapons then ... Oh wait ...

Why say 'To clarify'[?]

Because you were so very vague with your identification of the racists:

"Anyone who objects to Israel retaliating against their palestinian aggressors"

C'mon man don't be such a coward. Who's a racist?

Am I a racist for saying things like 'Israel's current actions are disproportionate, morally wrong, and possibly war crimes'?

What I think you are doing is deliberately trying to shut down any criticism of Israel by playing the race card.

C'mon man don't be such a coward. Who's a racist?

Am I a racist for saying things like 'Israel's current actions are disproportionate, morally wrong, and possibly war crimes'?

What I think you are doing is deliberately trying to shut down any criticism of Israel by playing the race card.

Yeah, well it works both ways. I'm pretty sure Israel will have done things it's not supposed to, just the same has hamas has.

The people of gaza have only themselves and their terrorist leaders to blame.

Dont start crying when the kid your bullying suddenly stands up and gives you an almighty pasting.

Dont complain when you get what you deserve. By the way, Israel could flatten palestine and everyone in it at any time of its choosing.

They choose not to. Hamas on the other hand,,,, ?

Give a palestinian man a fish and he can feed himself for a day. Give him a nuke and he could flatten Israel. Palestine wants peace like i want a hole in the head. They just want they Jews gone and dont care how that happens.

---------- Post added 24-07-2014 at 13:44 ----------

Do you object? Do you feel palestine should continue throwing rockets at innocent Israelis?

Edited by Intake Too

The people of gaza have only themselves and their terrorist leaders to blame.

Dont start crying when the kid your bullying suddenly stands up and gives you an almighty pasting.

Dont complain when you get what you deserve. By the way, Israel could flatten palestine and everyone in it at any time of its choosing.

They choose not to. Hamas on the other hand,,,, ?

Give a palestinian man a fish and he can feed himself for a day. Give him a nuke and he could flatten Israel. Palestine wants peace like i want a hole in the head. They just want they Jews gone and dont care how that happens.

Are you unaware of Israels illegal land grabs? The way they persecute and harass Palestinians and afford them lesser human rights, expel them from their homes and ruin their agricultural land?

Or do you just not care?

Edited by Guest