3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

Killing children playing football on a beach, bombing hospitals (and killing doctors and patients in the process), blowing up entire apartment blocks full of civilians...

What would you call those ?

Propaganda.

The united nations say israel is commiting war crimes

http://news.sky.com/story/1306015/gaza-israel-could-be-guilty-of-war-crimes

They have said that in the past, but as in the present Israel will continue to deny that and say their response is justified.

Propaganda.
No it isn't, don't you watch the news channels? and see the images.

But lets not forget they're are several Jewish and Muslim peace organisations working together in an effort to promote peace and understanding.

Not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Arabs support Hamas.

In the meantime the carnage continues with fear threat and violence and all any of them can hope for is protection from who ever is leading them.

Everytime I try to follow the last twitter link, it tells me there are problems with the site.

https://twitter.com/Jehadsaftawi

The past few days have been deadliest yet: on average 1 child is being killed every hour #Oxfam

https://twitter.com/Oxfam/status/491955221019783168/photo/1

Growing Humanitarian Crisis: Palestinian Toll Tops 650, Israel Attacks Gaza’s Sole Power Plant

https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/491960104359825411/photo/1

Death toll: 666

35 killed today.

wounded more than 4200

Israel asks U.S. for $225m, for missing parts necessary for operation of Iron Dome batteries, U.S. says

Edited by Mozilla

Israel definitely want to take Hamas out here.

the anti Israel crowd are trying to make out the Israelis just want to see this firework display over Gaza, for the hell of it. Because the anti Israel crowd are at root antisemite racists, they subscribe to this comic book/cartoon notion that the Israelis actually enjoy it when innocents are caught up in the conflict.

Hamas are isolated like never before. The new Egyptian government wants Hamas down even more than the Israelis do. Hizbullah are distracted in Syria and Iraq and cannot do anything. Even Fatah and the PLO can probably be persuaded to look the other way while Hamas get theirs. The Israelis are seizing their chance to do Hamas once and for all i.e. put them out of action for five years plus, which is basically forever/the forseeable future in Middle East terms. Whether that is a pipe dream or not remains to be seen.

All Hamas have to do is stop making terrorist attacks on Israel. If Israel don't stop the bombing then they can be condemned. It is difficult to imagine what Israel is supposed to do when it is being bombarded by rockets on a daily basis.

It seems America and the UK thought a few terrorist attacks on New York & Washington were enough grounds for flattening Afghanistan.

All Hamas have to do is stop making terrorist attacks on Israel. If Israel don't stop the bombing then they can be condemned. It is difficult to imagine what Israel is supposed to do when it is being bombarded by rockets on a daily basis.

It seems America and the UK thought a few terrorist attacks on New York & Washington were enough grounds for flattening Afghanistan.

When there is no rockets children are still killed every day? 1947-2014

Israel funded Hamas started in 1987

#Israel: Hamas rockets r endangering our civilians. Airlines: Stop all flights to/from Tel Aviv. Israel:No no these #Gaza rockets r harmless

I strongly urge the FAA to reverse course and permit US airlines to fly to Israel

Israeli PM Netanyahu asks US Secretary of State John Kerry to take action to renew flights of US airlines to Israel

Israel ‘fake wounds’ the latest image manipulation over Gaza crisis

New to Israel & Palestine? This short animated video briefs on the basics. Please RT & share

JewishVoiceForPeace

Edited by Mozilla

Killing children playing football on a beach, bombing hospitals (and killing doctors and patients in the process), blowing up entire apartment blocks full of civilians...

What would you call those ?

Propaganda.

You're disgusting.

No it isn't, don't you watch the news channels? and see the images.

Propaganda is information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

So yes it is definitely propaganda.

---------- Post added 23-07-2014 at 18:02 ----------

You're disgusting.

You are the one posting misleading and exaggerated material, so what does that make you?

I cant believe how dense the palestinians are being. They hurl rockets day in and day out and wonder why they are getting a right thumping. Its because they wont stop the violence. Stop it, talk, work things out. Dont fire rocket after rocket after rocket then complain like a little girl when they get a bloody nose for it.

A long list of the many Organisations working towards peace.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab-Israeli_peace_projects

I thought about them when I heard people from both sides speaking together in the media, some of whom had suffered loss of family members themselves in past periods of the conflict.

Where there is good will, there is still hope.

This is clearly the Islamist propaganda machine at work because its complete nonsense, most of the world doesn't see Israel as the aggressor

Then why aren't mass demonstrations on the streets of the likes of Chicago, Stockholm, Lahore, London, Brighton, Austria, Istanbul, demonstrating against the Palestinians?

and Israel are clearly not trying to kill civilians because there would be 10's of thousands of dead civilians if they were the target.

Ah..10's of thousands have to die before your warped moral compass kicks into gear.

A long list of the many Organisations working towards peace.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab-Israeli_peace_projects

I thought about them when I heard people from both sides speaking together in the media, some of whom had suffered loss of family members themselves in past periods of the conflict.

Where there is good will, there is still hope.

yes its very brave to speak out against the killing machine...Mira Bar-Hillel is spot on...

Fair enough: it’s perfectly valid to oppose Israel’s actions in Gaza, even if you’re an Israeli yourself. But it was what Bar-Hillel went on to say that really had me seething. She claimed to have “a lot of evidence” that many of Britain’s 260,000 Jews won’t speak up against Israel out of fear of being “ex-communicated” from their local community. Some of these mysterious people, whose names she couldn’t possibly provide, had told her that should they voice a dissenting view, they would be blocked from their local synagogues, their children would be bullied and they would even be denied a Jewish burial.

Gaza conflict: As a British Jew, I am now scared to talk about Israel and Gaza

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10983417/Gaza-conflict-As-a-British-Jew-I-am-now-scared-to-talk-about-Israel-and-Gaza.html

*notice the comments are being deleted .... hasbara:)

Israeli propaganda war hits social media

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/government-it/israeli-propaganda-war-hits-social-media-20140717-ztvky.html

Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

Edited by Mozilla

I cant believe how dense the palestinians are being. They hurl rockets day in and day out and wonder why they are getting a right thumping. Its because they wont stop the violence. Stop it, talk, work things out. Dont fire rocket after rocket after rocket then complain like a little girl when they get a bloody nose for it.

It's pointless talking to the Zionists, the Palestinians want their land back. As long as the US backs the Zionists, Israel will continue to ignore their plight and continue with a ghetto mentality while ethnically cleansing.