3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

The IDF are risking their lives in an attempt to minimize civilian casualties.

By targeting civilian hospitals?

And by killing children playing football on a beach.

If Hamas had stopped provoking Israel by ceasing to fire rockets into Israeli territory all this could have been avoided. Hamas wanted a war. They got one

If Hamas had stopped provoking Israel by ceasing to fire rockets into Israeli territory all this could have been avoided. Hamas wanted a war. They got one
I don't understand why people are protesting against Israel. Hamas are the aggressors who are terrorising their own people. Why should the peaceful people of Israel have to live in shelters for days on end? If it wasn't for the shelters many more Israelis would be dead by now. And for the antisemites info, they wouldn't all be Jews.

If Hamas stops the bombardment, Israel will leave them alone. Why people can't see that escapes me.

I don't understand why people are protesting against Israel. Hamas are the aggressors who are terrorising their own people. Why should the peaceful people of Israel have to live in shelters for days on end? If it wasn't for the shelters many more Israelis would be dead by now. And for the antisemites info, they wouldn't all be Jews.

If Hamas stops the bombardment, Israel will leave them alone. Why people can't see that escapes me.

But the current Hamas bombardment was in response to Israel collectively punishing the Palestinians for the kidnapping and murder of those 3 teenagers last month, something which is against international law.

I'm not defending the rocket attacks by the way, merely pointing out that the statement "If Hamas stops the bombardment, Israel will leave them alone" is not true.

That's clearly not the case, civilian casualties have soared with their current actions.

It clearly is the case, its much safer for the IDF to bombard Gaza from Israel but much more difficult to prevent civilian casualties.

By targeting rocket launch sites and Hamas fighters that are using civilian hospitals to launch their attacks on Israel.

It clearly is the case, its much safer for the IDF to bombard Gaza from Israel but much more difficult to prevent civilian casualties.

Firstly, they are bombarding them from Israel, and they've sent ground troops.

How you can try to paint the current IDF actions as an attempt to minimise civilian casualties I really don't know, it's one of the most insane things I've read on this forum for some time, surely you can't be serious?

Hundreds of civilians have died as a result of the IDF's campaign, even according to the IDF themselves.

How many civilians do you estimate would have died without the IDF bombing them and going in?

Israel and Palestine are both weak, childish, spineless murderers. They want their heads banging together and find a way to sort their problems out now to save their kids and grand kids from suffering the same. Not that I'm bothered about saving any of them.

Neither side can be trusted so get the under sevens out and give both side as many guns as they need until they wipe themselves out completely.

The title of this thread should really be changed to something like 'Israel attacks Gaza'.

Firstly, they are bombarding them from Israel, and they've sent ground troops.

How you can try to paint the current IDF actions as an attempt to minimise civilian casualties I really don't know, it's one of the most insane things I've read on this forum for some time.

Hundreds of civilians have died as a result of the IDF's campaign, even according to the IDF themselves.

Ground troops can't achieve anything that bombing Gaza can't achieve, but it does make it easier for the Israelis to minimize civilian casualties. Obviously if Israel stopped caring about the people of Gaza they could end the conflict tomorrow by leveling Gaza, killing everyone will assure the destruction of Hamas, but they clearly care so they risk their own troops in the hope of saving civilian lives.

Hundreds of Gazans have died because their elected government is firing rockets into Israel. When they stop firing rockets they will stop dying.

The title of this thread should really be changed to something like 'Israel attacks Gaza'.

why? the title fits with what the thread was about when it first started