3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

Most sensible response so far.

they have already bombed the houses of the two suspects.....our police usually just knock on the door.....

Speaking about against the treatment of Palestine is not in anyway excusing or apologizing for these brutal murders. It's simply that a all out military attack on the Gaza strip as a result of this is simply wrong. People who had nothing to do with the murder or deplored the murder will be killed by that. Women, children, fathers and Grandparents. Israel is right to seek punishment as a result of the murders. But Netanyahu seems to think the way to get justice isn't via the courts, but to commit a crime against the people of Gaza. An eye for an eye, I've heard it called.

Speaking about against the treatment of Palestine is not in anyway excusing or apologizing for these brutal murders. It's simply that a all out military attack on the Gaza strip as a result of this is simply wrong. People who had nothing to do with the murder or deplored the murder will be killed by that. Women, children, fathers and Grandparents. Israel is right to seek punishment as a result of the murders. But Netanyahu seems to think the way to get justice isn't via the courts, but to commit a crime against the people of Gaza. An eye for an eye, I've heard it called.

The thing is, there's no proof Hamas or any other group were responsible. No-one's admitted responsibility for the crime.

For all we know, it could have been a botched robbery by some individuals who have nothing to do with the politics of the region.

so the israelies reckon they know the two suspects they want (members of hamas) and hamas deny responsibility and accuse israel of using it as an excuse to "go to war" with them again

The thing is, there's no proof Hamas or any other group were responsible. No-one's admitted responsibility for the crime.

For all we know, it could have been a botched robbery by some individuals who have nothing to do with the politics of the region.

Maybe the killer was from Israel, maybe this is just another excuse.

Would you put it past Israel or the US to have done it?

Would you put it past Israel or the US to have done it?

I wouldnt put it past Israel.

Which is why is all the more important Israel don't bomb an entire population, for the crimes of a few.

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 19:09 ----------

so the israelies reckon they know the two suspects they want (members of hamas) and hamas deny responsibility and accuse israel of using it as an excuse to "go to war" with them again

Maybe the killer was from Israel, maybe this is just another excuse.

The David Icke brigade have arrived, the Illuminati carried out 9/11, but then Michael Jackson found out about so they had to do him in. Etc etc. I bet the masons and the Bildenburg group had a hand in this as well.

oh dear the tit for tat actions May have already started :(

there's rumours a Palestinian Arab has alledgedly been abducted, and a body found

---------- Post added 02-07-2014 at 07:40 ----------

Which is why is all the more important Israel don't bomb an entire population, for the crimes of a few.

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 19:09 ----------

The David Icke brigade have arrived, the Illuminati carried out 9/11, but then Michael Jackson found out about so they had to do him in. Etc etc. I bet the masons and the Bildenburg group had a hand in this as well.

why's my post been quoted regarding conspiracies? its common knowledge I posted, taken off the bbcs article, NOT fantasy

Edited by melthebell

Only one word for the perpetrators. Animals. :(

I think that's the wrong word.

Lots of posts : please read diverse sources of infos..I have seen pictures of one of the teenagers dressed in his army uniform, weapon in his hand with two blindfolded children posing as if this was a victory... No one should die this way I agree... But let's not forget that there was also 3 children killed in Palestine by soldiers or settlers in the last 3 weeks! The Israeli teenagers are victims of crime and so were the 3 Palestinians kids! To everyone proning that the bombings of palestinians territories is justified because possibly a terrorist government knows who killed Israeli teenagers, how would you react if the British government bombed you because next door to you there might be someone that we might know may have committed a crime! no more killings please is all what I want to say!

Well that's 4 young lives lost now, all such a waste and a tragedy.