3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

Fella where have you been, Israel didn't start it, the rockets came over from Gaza....;that's the inhumane part. GET IT RIGHT:loopy:

What concerns me most is how many innocents are getting caught up in the conflict, Israel are even informing Palestinians where and when the bombings will commence.....!!

They haven't started yet, they're just warming up! Why do you think Iran is all mouth and no action

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 21:39 ----------

I completely agree with that, the only issue seems to be that they shelter and hide amongst innocent people like the cowards they are.

Note: Islamics always cover their faces why? are they scared that when their parents see their mug shots they'll get pasted or are they ugly or simply cowards? answers on a postcard.....

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 21:41 ----------

I never ever celebrate death of innocents!

Just remember who started this H A M A S - full stop! No reply necessary

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 21:44 ----------

As a muslim could you please explain why Islamics always cover their faces when in conflicts which does appear to be quite a lot of the time? are they scared that when their parents see their mug shots they'll get pasted or are they ugly or simply cowards? answers on a postcard.....

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 21:46 ----------

My bold=

It's part of the battle uniform. :rolleyes:

Fella where have you been, Israel didn't start it, the rockets came over from Gaza....;that's the inhumane part. GET IT RIGHT:loopy:

I never ever celebrate death of innocents!

Just remember who started this H A M A S - full stop! No reply necessary

Why you angry....you not the victim?

No one supports Hamas, but No One should support Israel with murder of Gaza young children & women

eight members of a single family killed in northern #Gaza's Beit Hanun by #Israel tank fire, among them four children, @AFP reporting

Israel use illegal white phosphorus in Gaza, to burn innocent civilians. Yet they're still not considered terrorists.

https://twitter.com/Alhamdhulillaah/status/486832574598479872/photo/1

you're a paramedic risking your life to reach bomb victims.

You arrive too late.The victims are your family

https://twitter.com/jvplive/status/490244481141456896/photo/1

Trending....Real story on twitter...you make you mind up....if this is ok?

https://twitter.com/UberFootFact/status/490233695866191873/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Vic_Rollison/status/490251674007519232/photo/1

https://twitter.com/search?q=gaza&src=typd

Edited by Mozilla

My bold=

Arabs are Semites too in case you thought only Jews are Semites.

antisemite is a single word and was coined with the specific intention of making hating Jews sound more 'scientific' in an early 19th century example of political correctness. The word antisemite, or antisemitisch in its original German (in which language it is never spelt with a hyphen) has nothing whatsoever to do with the word semite.

in any case the word Semite originally only described Semitic languages like Hebrew, Aramhaic and Arabic, not the people that spoke them.

Arabs can frequently turn round and say 'how can I be an antisemite? I'm a Semite myself!' however the word antisemite is a word in its own right, not a sum of two seperate words 'anti' and 'semite'. Antisemite has never meant anything other than hating Jews.

---------- Post added 19-07-2014 at 09:35 ----------

Israel use illegal white phosphorus in Gaza]

yawn. Because phosphorus is a chemical, the infantile anti Israel crowd like to try to put over the notion that it is some sort of chemical weapon, like say sarin or mustard gas is a chemical weapon. However nobody who is not a total numbskull considers white phosphorus to be a chemical weapon, it is not considered a chemical weapon by anybody, and neither is it illegal under international law. Using it in some situations may be considered innapropriate, but the weapon itself is not illegal.

antisemite is a single word and was coined with the specific intention of making hating Jews sound more 'scientific' in an early 19th century example of political correctness. The word antisemite, or antisemitisch in its original German (in which language it is never spelt with a hyphen) has nothing whatsoever to do with the word semite.

in any case the word Semite originally only described Semitic languages like Hebrew, Aramhaic and Arabic, not the people that spoke them.

Arabs can frequently turn round and say 'how can I be an antisemite? I'm a Semite myself!' however the word antisemite is a word in its own right, not a sum of two seperate words 'anti' and 'semite'. Antisemite has never meant anything other than hating Jews.

---------- Post added 19-07-2014 at 09:35 ----------

yawn. Because phosphorus is a chemical, the infantile anti Israel crowd like to try to put over the notion that it is some sort of chemical weapon, like say sarin or mustard gas is a chemical weapon. However nobody who is not a total numbskull considers white phosphorus to be a chemical weapon, it is not considered a chemical weapon by anybody, and neither is it illegal under international law. Using it in some situations may be considered innapropriate, but the weapon itself is not illegal.

The Israelis are not going to come out of this smelling like roses however you dress it up.

Learm a bit more about semites here = http://1god1truth.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/what-is-semite.html

If Muslims were using white phosphorus weapons the headlines would be screaming chemical weapons attack so please stop trying to justify what Israel is doing.

Israel has carried out nearly 2,000 airstrikes and Hamas has fired more than 1,300 rockets since the current conflict erupted on July 8. ..........Looks like Hamas are fighting hard.

The true face of the supposed "only democracy in the Middle East

If Israel could do this to a young American Jew, imagine what Palestinians face every day

He appeared to get off quite lightly really.. I have no idea what happened to him once taken away but he was not attacked in the street by onlookers.

Regardless of what I may or not think about israel and the issues surrounding it;

The israeli jews must be pretty hacked off with foreigners telling them how they MUST run their country and what they MUST do. At least the authorities there have the backbone to shut people like that up.

As outsiders obviously we can not be well informed about all that goes on in the middle east and who or what is behind all that goes on there and what their motives might be, none of us can; at least not without living in that reality 24/7/365 with our families.

As someone from, and living in, the west just as an observer there are some things israel does I most certainly do not condone equally there are somethings that they do that I admire.

Whilst it is interesting to both read and take part in some of the debated about what goes on in the middle east its only really any of my business when it affects me or mine or my country.

When you get right down to it; other than some increases in oil prices (which is a whole debate on its own) much of what goes on the middle east is none of our business .... when you get right down to it.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

I am curious about a few things that mentioned in this debate.

Who decides ;

whether or not a war is legal?

what weapons are and are not legal?

what a war crime is and who has committed them?

what policies one country may have towards either its own residents or foreigners?

who decides what sanctions should be carried out against offenders or in the face of non-compliance?

And of course ... by what right do they;

make these rules?

try to lay down the law?

and try to enforce those laws with sanctions?

What happens in the case of country that did not sign up to those rules, conditions, and guidelines?

On a similar vein, who made up and enforces the rules that are applied to international waters? Did the land-locked countries have a say in it?

Seems to me that, positive or negative (which is subjective), there is a lot of outside interference going on .

Edited by Tommo68

The true face of the supposed "only democracy in the Middle East

If Israel could do this to a young American Jew, imagine what Palestinians face every day

Do people at protests not get arrested in every other country on the planet, they do here, they do in the states, they are executed in some countries and locked up for life in others, he clearly resisted arrest and appeared to be treated quite well.

If Muslims were using white phosphorus weapons the headlines would be screaming chemical weapons attack so please stop trying to justify what Israel is doing.

I think and would hope that most people would justify what israel is doing, its defending itself and its people. No-one in their right mind can fault them for that.

Were something like that happening here I would hope our government would defend us... I doubt they have the will, .... too many people would object even as their own children were dying.. but none-the-less I do hope that they would defend us.

What's in question here is the methods by which israel is defending itself. I appreciate it is difficult for israel because their attackers hide behind women and children knowing what israel's response will eventually be, and then making full use of the media when it does.

I'm not taking sides here, but israel we're told has been pre-warning people about targets for bombing, and their build up of forces prior to going in took sufficient time for people in the vicinity to evacuate themselves and their families.

The people attacking israel can not possibly have failed to envisage what israel would do. If I were a palestinian living in Gazza I would want Hamas either dead or gone...and yesterday.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

[/color]

please explain why Islamics always cover their faces when in conflicts which does appear to be quite a lot of the time? are they scared that when their parents see their mug shots they'll get pasted or are they ugly or simply cowards? answers on a postcard.....

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 21:46 ----------

To be fair it's not just muslims that cover their faces when in conflict. Look at many of the participants on both sides of the Ukrainian situation.

British soldiers do it too, only for them its either for protection from the elements or camoflage, not cowardice.

Edited by Tommo68

My bold=

As opposed to the pro Israeli desparados defending Israelis indiscriminate killing of civilians using heavy weapons?

Or muslim desperados forcing civilians around military installations at gunpoint and then blaming military action by the opposition when they get killed and then start crying to the Western press in English to try and force public opinion in the Western nations … which is precisely what you’re try to do on here.

My bold=

As opposed to the pro Israeli desparados defending Israelis indiscriminate killing of civilians using heavy weapons?

Are not Hamas rockets aimed at Israeli citizens heavy weapons? Are they not also indiscriminate aims?

Edited by longleyman

Or muslim desperados forcing civilians around military installations at gunpoint and then blaming military action by the opposition when they get killed and then start crying to the Western press in English to try and force public opinion in the Western nations … which is precisely what you’re try to do on here.

My problem is with Israelis disproportionate response that is killing innocent people.

I don't have to force public opinion about Israelis disproportionate response being over the top.