3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

Did Hamass not fire 130 rokcets into Isreal prior to the attack?

Im sure it says in that link that they did do

Both sides need to realise that violence will never succeed and they must secure a peace by negotiation.

Not sure they agree with that though. are you?

They seem to want to kill each other till the last man standing wins.

Sooner or later wisdom and humanity will prevail over vengefulness and hate but it might be a long time coming.

Sooner or later wisdom and humanity will prevail over vengefulness and hate but it might be a long time coming.

my money's on at least another 100 years...the tanks are moving in again....never alter...they just don't like one another...

Given that they both read the book of bronze age fairy-tales but get a different meaning from the same thing Id not hold out much hope of that happening anytine soon.

But as long as they are doing it to each other, in the Levant I care not for what they do.

Given that they both read the book of bronze age fairy-tales but get a different meaning from the same thing Id not hold out much hope of that happening anytine soon.

But as long as they are doing it to each other, in the Levant I care not for what they do.

With respect, that's an extremely naive and short sighted point of view.

Not really, as far as Im aware Im in England...IF they wish to export ther activities over here Government we pay for should despatch them back there asap....Either as Pasengers or Freight, I care not which.

Not really, as far as Im aware Im in England...IF they wish to export ther activities over here Government we pay for should despatch them back there asap....Either as Pasengers or Freight, I care not which.

Like I said, naive.

Who's idea was it to take a piece of palestine roughly the size of Wales to form Israel ?

The UN and would you believe... the USA.. well fancy that.

You can't give away a piece of your own country never mind someone else's and not expect to get trouble. That's obvious to anyone.

So it follows Israel was formed with the intention to create unrest in the Middle East. Constant unrest and continuously and easily manipulated oil prices may have been a reason..who knows?

Whatever the reason it worked.

Perhaps in hindsight the palestinians should never have allowed jews to settle there in the 1500's when they were expelled from Spain.

Saying Israel was once the traditional home of the Jews and giving it them back is almost like saying we should give the whole of the Americas back to the indigenous people. That would really go down well... I don't think.

The tit for tat killings of Palestinians and Israelies will probably continue till either israel is given back to palestine or until most if not all of the palestinians have left or died.

It would be surprising if all palestinians did not hate the west and russia really ... after all if we had not stopped hitler, which needed doing, there would be no israel.

The three teenagers from the OP were unfortunately just 3 more victims of a set of circumstances that should have never happened .... and almost didn't.

Edited by Tommo68