3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

The David Icke brigade have arrived, the Illuminati carried out 9/11, but then Michael Jackson found out about so they had to do him in. Etc etc. I bet the masons and the Bildenburg group had a hand in this as well.

Are you ten ?

Are you ten ?

if you think the Isrealis did the first there then I assume you are

if you think the Isrealis did the first there then I assume you are

Another Israel apologist ;)

not in the least

not sure for a second why Id apologise for Middle Easterners donig what they do best in the place they do it best?

Id rather they not bring their wars over here though...Unless Im wrong this is England not the Levant?

not in the least

not sure for a second why Id apologise for Middle Easterners donig what they do best in the place they do it best?

Id rather they not bring their wars over here though...Unless Im wrong this is England not the Levant?

Good point.

As much as I think they are all as bad as each other I feel they are jumping to conclusions on who killed these teenagers, it could just be a robbery or even an Isreali wanting to stir up trouble, some people will go to the most dreadful lengths to get what they want as we all know.

I just feel so sorry for the innocent families who have lost their children on both sides.

As much as I think they are all as bad as each other I feel they are jumping to conclusions on who killed these teenagers, it could just be a robbery or even an Isreali wanting to stir up trouble, some people will go to the most dreadful lengths to get what they want as we all know.

I just feel so sorry for the innocent families who have lost their children on both sides.

now where's that like button?

Killing 3 teenagers will only perpetuate the conflict and make it more likely that more people will kill and die

Surprisingly you're doing well.

Give them 24 hours to turn the perpetrator over to Israel. Or absolute hell will be unleashed on Palestine. Their choice.

Ok, short lived.

There needs to be a change in the hearts of those on both sides of the conflict.

Only when both sides commit commit to peace and to reconciliation and when both sides are prepared to make concessions and reach compromises can there be a long term solution.

It isn't soluble using force and by killing.

There needs to be a change in the hearts of those on both sides of the conflict.

Only when both sides commit commit to peace and to reconciliation and when both sides are prepared to make concessions and reach compromises can there be a long term solution.

It isn't soluble using force and by killing.

how long have they been killing each other....cannot ever see it changing...too much hate in the world.....everyone seems to be at war...one way or another...never alter...

how long have they been killing each other....cannot ever see it changing...too much hate in the world.....everyone seems to be at war...one way or another...never alter...

ireland did it, ok it has its wobbly patches