Feedback on new website design

The display is too football related.

Wouldn't grab a woman's attention.

The home page is far too cluttered. Try and break the images into categories and display them in a separate Gallery menu item.

I'm certainly not keen on the top banner

" ¦ NL

WALL

ART _"

image.

You have a missing Homepage. Think Business should be your Homepage and that should be first. This should should briefly describe to clients what you sell and what you can offer.

Details, such as products, should be left to your Products page.

The menu is not big enough.

Loads up well on iphone. Could do with potentially being a bit simpler.

The display is too football related.

Wouldn't grab a woman's attention.

We do often fall into a male-oriented image, I guess it's the consequence of being run by males! I will consult my colleague about this in terms of our brand and future products.

Thanks for your input!

---------- Post added 02-07-2014 at 11:02 ----------

The home page is far too cluttered. Try and break the images into categories and display them in a separate Gallery menu item.

I'm certainly not keen on the top banner

" ¦ NL

WALL

ART _"

image.

You have a missing Homepage. Think Business should be your Homepage and that should be first. This should should briefly describe to clients what you sell and what you can offer.

Details, such as products, should be left to your Products page.

The menu is not big enough.

We did want to categorise the products on the homepage so that it looked cleaner and more user friendly but sadly our knowledge of website design doesn't stretch that far.

What about the banner do you not like?

We thought that displaying products immediately would give customers a more direct route to what we offer, rather than having to click loads of times to find the products we offer. Do you think a short description at the top of the homepage would suffice in giving people an idea of what we do?

What about the menu isn't big enough? Do you mean there should be more categories?

Cheers for the feedback though, every opinion helps us!

---------- Post added 02-07-2014 at 11:06 ----------

Loads up well on iphone. Could do with potentially being a bit simpler.

Could you elaborate on what should be made simpler?

Thanks for your words, getting the website working on phones is something we should have focused on a while back!