Buying a loom board in Sheffield

Hey guys my Daughter is Looming mad but i accidently broke her loom board today so i need to buy her a new one while she is at school.

Does anyone know where i can buy just the board please as she has many bands so not looking to buy the set.

Thanks

There's a craft shop at Hunter's Bar roundabout - we bought a starter kit from there last week, about £8 I think - although not an original rainbow loom it does the job.

Hth

The Range had hundreds in last weekend, people were going mad buying them

There's loads all over the city center.... You can't miss signs in shops saying they have them as you walk around... there's 3 or 4 on the moor (including places in the new markets) and the card shop place near argos super store, and loads of other places....

Have they still got any on any of stalls on the market?

Made one for granddaughter out of wood after her plastic one broke

morden at hillsbro had them only 2.99 for full kit and I nice guy to meet bags of 600 bands only 70p

They had some at the range on meadowhall retail park

morden at hillsbro had them only 2.99 for full kit and I nice guy to meet bags of 600 bands only 70p

Where is morden Kayie

Shop opposite Morrison's on langset rd he's on fb called Del swfc Trotter send him a request he'll except then have a look on his pictures

Edited by 19kirsty

Was in Toys R Us - Chesterfield today and they had loads - some really cheap box sets too. They even had 2 people demonstrating in the store.