IPhone screen repair

Anyone know of a cheap place somewhere in sheffield that can repair my iPhone 5s screen that will do a good job. It's smashed to bit!

Why not try using the search feature, where you will find at least 42 threads about the same thing.

Are I-phone screens just generally easy to break or is it just they way people treat them?? I only ask because the huge majority of broken screen queries seem to be about them...

I think most broken screen queries are iPhones because the majority of people have an iPhone these days, it's screen I'd imagine is of the same quality as other smart phone brands they're simply less popular

I think most broken screen queries are iPhones because the majority of people have an iPhone these days, it's screen I'd imagine is of the same quality as other smart phone brands they're simply less popular

I think you will find that the majority of people don't have an iphone. The majority of people use the Android operating system.

I don't think iPhone use gorilla glass so break easily where as a lot of Android and windows phones do.

Still the best phone in my opinion, had the new htc m8 for about 5 days and switched back to iphone. Although htc m8 is probably the best phone at the minute I couldnt get on withits layout and camera quality was poor. Actually surprised my iphone isn't in pieces after the events that occurred causing the screen to break. Quite versatile tbh