Juice detox - anywhere local?

Does anyone know anywhere/anyone local that does the detox juice plans that deliver? Like 'juice to u'....?

Thanks

P.s And before anyone says buy the stuff yourself and juice it I dont have the time hence would rather pay and have it delivered ready made.

Hi

Juice to u is really good. I have her number if u want it. Pm me if u do.

Does anyone know anywhere/anyone local that does the detox juice plans that deliver? Like 'juice to u'....?

Thanks

P.s And before anyone says buy the stuff yourself and juice it I dont have the time hence would rather pay and have it delivered ready made.

You are aware that the whole notion of 'detox' regimes is unscientific nonsense aren't you?

Yes please.I think juice to you I the one my friend has done.

Have you tried it?

Save your money. Your body does a grand "detox" job all on it's own through it's liver and kidneys. Keep well hydrated and stop eating and drinking rubbish - simple!

Prune juice, drink one litre and then let rip for a few hours.

Have plenty of loo rolls though

You are aware that the whole notion of 'detox' regimes is unscientific nonsense aren't you?

Halibut - you're quite right, but a fool and their money are soon parted...

See chapter 1 of Ben Goldacre's 'Bad Science' for more details!

Halibut - you're quite right, but a fool and their money are soon parted...

See chapter 1 of Ben Goldacre's 'Bad Science' for more details!

Or our book - "Dump the Diets, Ditch the Scales, Drop the Inches" !!!!!!!!!

The 'Superjuiceme' documentary is available to watch for free again today (Sun 27 july 14)

http://www.superjuiceme.com/

If anyone's got an obesity and/or chronic illness issue, it's well worth a watch.

You will have to give an email address, and you will get an occasional marketing email, but, I highly recommend the documentary as it's a chance to see what happens when a group of obese and/or chronically ill pharmacutically dependant individuals are taken to an island for a month long juice fast.

(There is a doctor in attendance monitoring bloods etc, despite the cynicism associated with these kinds of dietary interventions, there are plenty of qualified medical professionals backing them).

--------------

Incidently, there's no need to be paying over the odds for delivered juice, or forking out for expensive and difficult to clean juicing machines.

I much prefer whole fruit smoothies which I make with supermarket fruit and a £15 Argos hand blender (you'll need a big glass jug too).

A mix of grapes, oranges, leaves etc, with a bit of store bought pure fruit juice yields a delicious smoothie. You could also filter out the fibre/mush with a bit of cheesecloth if you really just want the juice.

Not only is it a tenth the cost of a decent juicer, it's way easier to clean as well :)

Edited by onewheeldave