New website design..thoughts?

Good website and menu looks good. Good luck :)

Design consistency is a little bit off, especially with the contact form. Background images as large as that take a while to load and to me it looks like they're smaller images that have been enlarged to fit the width of the screen, which decreases quality and makes it look pixilated / blurry.

If you require some graphic design advice give me a message.

I love the slideshow! maybe some food pictures as the background images might help like people say but I do like it already

Please remove the cows and put in a plate setting or shop front. I really couldn't tell from the first image what I was looking at.

Hardly any text on the site and the images are nothing to do with the business. Obviously some template software has been employed just hope you haven't had to pay for it.

The Menu page has a link to a Vegetarian PDF menu that is mostly (but not exclusively) meat.

Thank you all for your comments thus far. We hope to have an improved version online in the next 10-14 days. Thanks once again for taking the time.