Anyone know a company who fit a glass verandar rooms nr Sheffield area

Does anyone know a company who can install a glass veranda room ( like a conservatory but all frame rather than a brick base) I can find companies down south who do this but cant find a company in or or around Sheffield.

Thank you.

Does anyone know a company who can install a glass veranda room ( like a conservatory but all frame rather than a brick base) I can find companies down south who do this but cant find a company in or or around Sheffield.

Thank you.

All coservatorys have to have a good base to sit on. The weight of the glass etc can weigh several tons. You have no need for a dwarf wall but a base yes. :loopy:

i think they mean they do not want a small wall for the glass veranda to sit on,want it straight to the concrete floor base,

I think you might be mixing up the base and the wall. As has been said, you can have floor to ceiling glass with no dwarf brick wall. However, you will need a substantial concrete base or raft, probably at least approximately 9 inch deep.

Wouldn't have thought there was anything unusual in what you are asking for - have you tried some companies? Of course there will be a frame and then you will have to decide on the roof type. Be aware that it will be like an oven in summer, particularly if it faces south or south west and the glare will be intense. You can get round this to a certain extent with solar glass which is quite expensive. It will also be cold in winter unless you provide good heating appliances.

I think you might be mixing up the base and the wall. As has been said, you can have floor to ceiling glass with no dwarf brick wall. However, you will need a substantial concrete base or raft, probably at least approximately 9 inch deep.

Wouldn't have thought there was anything unusual in what you are asking for - have you tried some companies? Of course there will be a frame and then you will have to decide on the roof type. Be aware that it will be like an oven in summer, particularly if it faces south or south west and the glare will be intense. You can get round this to a certain extent with solar glass which is quite expensive. It will also be cold in winter unless you provide good heating appliances.

Dont you think he means he wants a greenhouse. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: