BT DNS issues for anyone else?

Hi, I am on BT Infinity. I have restarted my HH4 router but I am not able to resolve some sites such as:

community.bt.com (though bt.com is ok)

skype.com

twitter.com

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk

Many other sites such as this one, BBC, facebook, are fine. Anyone else having issues?

EDIT: Irony:

The web page at http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ might be temporarily down

or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Error code: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

Edited by andysm

I am having same problem as well.

Only sites which seem to work is facebook, BBC and this place.

I've just lost the BBC website, it was working 5 mins ago.

I'm having problems too, I'm just on normal BT broadband. Facebook works, gmail works bu outlook doesn't and ironically the BT website doesn't work properly. I Tried ringing customer services but that is down as well with a major technical fault.

At least I know its not just my line, just annoying and ruining my day off, online gaming.

It's nation wide inc N.Ireland

Regards Les

I'm having problems too, I'm just on normal BT broadband. Facebook works, gmail works bu outlook doesn't and ironically the BT website doesn't work properly. I Tried ringing customer services but that is down as well with a major technical fault.

At least I know its not just my line, just annoying and ruining my day off, online gaming.

I wouldn't bother phoning BT just now, I imagine the waiting times could be measured in days.

I wouldn't bother phoning BT just now, I imagine the waiting times could be measured in days.

I thought it was just me at first ill I rang them and got that message. We live in a rural area so its not that uncommon to just get localised problems.

My phone doesnt seem to be working too well either, Im on EE

---------- Post added 28-06-2014 at 11:17 ----------

should be back up now ive heard

Looks like it is fixed.

The problem didn't just affect BT customers; I'm with Virgin Media and had intermittent DNS issues over the last 24 hours as well.