Bream fishing in sheffield

Hi were do you fish ./ as far as i can see there is no way you can get your car any were near you.:|:|

Hi spider, afraid its not easy to get to anymore, leave the stocksbridge bypass at signpost that says works entrance south, drive down a couple of hundred yards or so, then turn right( think it says dead end ) . Thy have built a barrier about 200 yards from the reservoir, park here and then walk to the dam bay. Fish anywhere in the bay about 60yards out. I just take the bare essentials, as i have said its not easy anymore. Ps, i seem to remember charliewag saying he parked at the boathouse ( opposite bank ) and just a short walk to the water, so maybe that is an option. Any way if you do decide to go let us know how you went on, regards keith

I do prefer the side grandad owl fishes when the water is high but as he says,it's a decent walk. When it's low the activity centre side has more bank space plus a lot shorter walk. Talking of bream, I'm told a lot of bream have been removed from sally walsh's dam at barnsley. Does anyone know where they've been transferred to?