Bream fishing in sheffield

Just got back from Norfolk broads and really enjoyed the bream fishing ! Is there anywhere In Sheffield with decent bream fishing ??

Thankyou!

Was you on a boat on the broads? I'm off agin in august, love it, but you'll not get ant fishing like that. Dam flask is always worth a go if you can find them.

Yeah , was really nice the roach fishing was brilliant too ! Never really done roach fishing . Just used a waggler and trotted it down the river catching one every cast ! One of them got took by a pike as realed it in .

Yeah, bream early morning n roach in day. I got hooked on it 3 years ago. Got a smaller boat this time which water levels permitting will go under potter heigham, would like a go on hinckling broads this time.

Just got back from Norfolk broads and really enjoyed the bream fishing ! Is there anywhere In Sheffield with decent bream fishing ??

Thankyou!

I fish underbank reservoir regularly, fantastic bream fishing ( when there on ), but if the slabs dont show theres virtually a fish a chuck from good sized roach and skimmers

I fish underbank reservoir regularly, fantastic bream fishing ( when there on ), but if the slabs dont show theres virtually a fish a chuck from good sized roach and skimmers

How would you fish somewhere like that though ? Just get lots of ground bait in and hope they move onto it ? And his much is a lot of ground bait 1 kg 2 kg ?

Thankyou

Ulley resevoir full of bream and roach :|

Howbrook, there's some really big dustbin lids in there as well as roach perch tench carp and crucians.

Had a slab and skimmers in a match at aston split yesterday.

Really good mixed bag of fish,but well impressed when the bin lid came upto the surface.

where abouts at underbank ?

How would you fish somewhere like that though ? Just get lots of ground bait in and hope they move onto it ? And his much is a lot of ground bait 1 kg 2 kg ?

Thankyou

Usually spend about 15 mins clipped up, but baiting an area about 10 o, clock to 2 o,clock, before fishing, at least it gives you a wider area if the shoals pass through. Then a feeder full a chuck. Like i said before , when its on its brilliant ( 6,7 and 8 pounders ) , but still good sport with roach and skimmers if the slabs are not there.

where abouts at underbank ?

Hi were do you fish ./ as far as i can see there is no way you can get your car any were near you.:|:|