Benefit Street Being filmed in Sheffield

Nathan could pimp her fat ass out

She'd be lucky to earn 5p a week at that game never mind 5k.

With no support network these young adults will be an increasing burden instead of conscientious contributors to society.

What got them there in the first place needs to be looked at, as it is an ever increasing trend.

The government, local authorities and even some support networks make me want to throw up.

I laughed out loud at the lad who had got 'engaged', sounded to me that he was expecting his parents to foot the bill for the wedding!!!! I reckon they must be mighty pleased when it 'was called off'!!!!

The bloke you mention has the life of 'Riley' - getting his parents to forfeit their holiday so he can go to Cuba. It said in the program that he had got engaged - bet his parents paid for the engagement ring as well !

He would have soon been out my door - selfish idiot! his mother wants her head looking at. :roll:

Edited by nikki-red

With no support network these young adults will be an increasing burden instead of conscientious contributors to society.

What got them there in the first place needs to be looked at, as it is an ever increasing trend.

The government, local authorities and even some support networks make me want to throw up.

these people have only themselves to blame,what got them there in the first place is being bone idle and ignorant.

You might say they are contributing too society, jobs are created picking up the rubbish they discarded at the side of the bins and security guards having to look out for lost kids,people cleaning their dog crap up. Etc Etc:loopy::loopy:

Nathan could pimp her fat ass out

punters would want a refund. :gag:

300 koi carp? Mind you on £53k a year he can afford them....

300 koi carp? Mind you on £53k a year he can afford them....

Not going to be a popular opinion but I thought he was a nice guy for a skinhead benefit scrounger.

Cant really blame him for his "screw what anyone else thinks" attitude, how else would he survive?

He seemed like a good enough bloke, kept his house clean, looked after his kids, whereas the posh dopey boy his daughter was shacked up with... his parents refuse to help.

Not going to be a popular opinion but I thought he was a nice guy for a skinhead benefit scrounger.

Cant really blame him for his "screw what anyone else thinks" attitude, how else would he survive?

He seemed like a good enough bloke, kept his house clean, looked after his kids, whereas the posh dopey boy his daughter was shacked up with... his parents refuse to help.

you are talking about a different person