Is there anything Sheffielders won't moan about?

The trouble with moaning these days is that it's just so half-hearted. Used to be a time people were passionate about moaning but now, people just have no respect for slagging off the world. I blame the council/muslims/Tour de France/helicopters/chinese lanterns/post-modern ironic humour.

The title says it all.

of course there isn't any thing to moan about it's in our blood to do it but people think we get pleasure in doing it but we don't people have got yorkshire all wrong but don't, all we wan't is peace and quiet we arevery pleasant men will help anyone in disstress we will give our last penny to most poeple plus give shelter to neighbours , and friends and relatives which i have done in the past we do it out of kindness

We're a distant second to Liverpool on the moaning scale. :hihi:

a long long way off Liverpool:huh: the most hard done to city in the whole wide world:rolleyes: although Sheffielders are chasing hard:hihi::hihi:

Sheffielders do moan like owt....but they seem to be happy moaning so its not all bad

Henderson's Relish!. . . Question answered, close the thread! :hihi:

I love a good moan, it cheers me up, no end!

We don't moan about people moaning very oft....... Oh wait :hihi:

I don't moan myself but for some people it's therapy.

I am non judgemental.

Take my remark at face value please.:)

The trouble with moaning these days is that it's just so half-hearted. Used to be a time people were passionate about moaning but now, people just have no respect for slagging off the world. I blame the council/muslims/Tour de France/helicopters/chinese lanterns/post-modern ironic humour.

If there's one lot I don't like its The Wombles, bloody nuisances the lot of them, they go round clearing up our rubbish and singing , yes, Singing silly songs, and wearing funny clothes, and live in holes in the ground, why can't they be like us ?, talk like us, live like us, moan like us ?. I'm going to start the English Defence League Against Wombles, anyone like to join ?.

---------- Post added 28-06-2014 at 18:39 ----------

I don't moan myself but for some people it's therapy.

I am non judgemental.

Take my remark at face value please.:)

Dear Lady,

You are quite correct, some people need to moan to get through the day, poor sods. Being non-judgemental has its problems because the moaners, like the Lilliputians, will regard you as 'One of the enemy' if you're not one of them. The thing to do is create a third sect, like a 'Bugger off I don't Care' Association' because we have more important things to do with our lives. I heard a good joke yesterday on telly. Prince Charming picked up Cinderalla's slipper, saw that it was a Size 14, put it back down again and said, 'don't bother'.