Lost Jack Russell Terrier Sheffield S5 *found*

It certainly looks like her. I feel really bad now because someone told me about the one found in Barlborough earlier and I said it couldn't possibly be her as it's too far away. They didn't send me a link or picture though. I really hope it's Star, fingers crossed.

Hi again, the dog found in Barlborough has now been reunited with her owner. Star is sadly still missing x

Hi all, thank you for all of your messages and support. Star is still missing and the search will continue tomorrow. Mafya...was the dog heading back towards the parson cross area or towards Hillsborough?

Thanks again xx

The dog was heading towards parsons cross/Shirecliffe area going up the hill.

I live in Shirecliffe so will keep an eye out for star.

It was me told you I couldn't find it on my feed to send to you it really foes look like her though. So fingers crossed it is x

---------- Post added 26-06-2014 at 06:33 ----------

Ahh just seen it wasn't sorry. X

Ahhh what a shame....but glad the other has been re united.will keep my eyes open whilst I'm out & about today.

What a shame. It really did look like her! I'm glad that one has been reunited with her owners though and I'll keep a look out for Star.

OH is round that area a lot this afternoon and will keep a look out for her.

Thankyou ever so much....fingers crossed she will come home s

oon xx

---------- Post added 26-06-2014 at 17:28 ----------

I've just had a call to say that a dog that could have been Star was spotted on Doe Royd Crescent today. I've just had a drive down there and called/shouted/whistled...and all of the other noises she normally responds to...but still nothing!!! If you live in this area (and any others to be fair) please could you keep an eye out for her, I'm sure by now she is very scared, tired and hungry and as desperate to be home as we are to have her back xx thanks all xxx

It's good that's she's (potentially) been spotted. I've kept my eyes open for her around Wordsworth and on Colley Park today. I have friends that live on doe Royd so I'll message them and ask them to keep a look out for her.

Thankyou again angel 22 xx

---------- Post added 28-06-2014 at 12:57 ----------

Hi all, Star is still missing and there have been no sightings of her recently either....apart from the horrible phonecalls from people last night saying that they had her and would harm her ( I have reported these people to the police!!!) I have heard nothing else...please keep a look out for her and please please contact with any news...no matter how insignificant you may think it is...it could be the one piece of the jigsaw we need to bring her home as soon as possible to her little pal who misses her very much and the rest of us who are desperately worried xxx

Just seen on Facebook that Star has now been found!! Great news! Where was she Justine?

Hi all, star has indeed been found this evening and is currently asleep curled up next to me getting fussed. After star's great escape last week a man found her. .he didn't want to leave her alone so took her in and has been very kindly caring for her at home since then whilst trying to find us. Absolutely fantastic news and we are overjoyed to have her home...and especially as today is her Birthday!!!! Thankyou all very much for all of your help, phone calls, support and help to look this week, it has been greatly appreciated and we feel very blessed xx