Now the Police really are cleaning up Page Hall!

Excellent example.

I lived on Idsworth Road from 1967 till 1988 and remember it like this.

Excellent example.

those days long gone! take one at about 5pm and litter spot lol

Excellent example.

Since that post I've stayed on the Picture Sheffield site and looked at the picture of the back streets of Darnall and there was no litter whatsoever to be seen on any of the many 1960's 70's pictures.

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?action=zoomWindow&keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s26813&prevUrl=

Edited by mickyboy

how can anyone put all the blame on the roma people, it was just as bad before they came. most places where imigrants settle turns like this , you only have to look at where the come from and the state of their countries to see that its just the norm for them to act in this way. the take away shops should be made to clear up the mess their customers make as its them who profit from the waste food ect

Have you been there recently? You can just go there, spend some time on the street and observe in real-time how are different groups behaving. And get a picture yourself. Not that I'd recommend to do so :hihi:

hey, I'm coming on blind, so apols for repetition - did anyone see "Benefits Britain" last night? Not even checked - it might have its own thread?

---------- Post added 20-07-2014 at 21:50 ----------

Just to let you all know there's as much rubbish around Page Hall now as before the recent litter pick. In additional I have logged with the fixmystreet website 2 used mattresses and a sofa chair.

Also on the corner of the road where I live at Page Hall has been the cleanest in days because of the rain, then it stopped and it's covered in nut shells, takeaway cartons and energy drink cans.

You do the maths as to who I mean beaches I'm not saying as it seems whenever a certain race is highlighted on a thread mentioned in Page Hall it gets removed.

Three so far, to my knowledge.

Energy drinks? They have energy? For what? a hard day at work? LOL

Also broken bottles.

Edited by Harrods3940

I go through Page Hall every day on the way home from work,

On Friday i was behind a car driven by locals who then decided to throw their rubbish out of the car window, an half empty can of energy drink, and a crisp packet.

They then pulled up outside the shops near the crossing to have a chat with someone they knew, well not so much pulled up as stopped in the middle of the road.

But nice to see the police making an effort.

In Rotherham many of the houses are owned by RMBC Councillors according to the declarations that elected Members have to make

I wonder if it is the same in Sheffield

this is true in rotherham these councillors dont turn up to public meetings with residents . only last week a litter pick was down in eastwood , lasted about a day before the waste was back , the one's who chuck the waste out are having a laugh . new balls please .

Have you been there recently? You can just go there, spend some time on the street and observe in real-time how are different groups behaving. And get a picture yourself. Not that I'd recommend to do so :hihi:

ive got a friend down there that i visit every week and have done for the last 10 years so got a better picture than most

Some of the Roma girls are really beautiful though.....

bet you love their pop bellies:hihi: