Now the Police really are cleaning up Page Hall!

it just needs some on the spot fines, quite simple, every day until whoever is dropping it all learns a valuable life lesson. has anyone the balls to do it tho?

do they have the money to pay tho? i doubt it

Kenny Everet had the right idea when he dressed up as that general with the wide shoulders,what was his catch phrase-"Round em all up put em in a field and bomb the --------!".End of!.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/community-clean-up-planned-in-sheffield-suburb-1-6683071

I applaud anyone who would volunteer to pick up rubbish dumped by others. It blights our streets and encourages vermin. Keeping the street clean where you live helps instil personal and local pride, but is picking up litter really what we pay the Police for?

The superintendent or who ever gave these orders out for our police officers to pick up litter should be named and shamed and then sacked./ The Slovacs are laughing at them and under minding there authority is a joke beyond belief :hihi: They will be asking our police officers to clean there windows next.

Edited by spider1

do they have the money to pay tho? i doubt it

Deport them.

the people responsable should be sent back to where they came from, we all know who they are but the gutless politicians and human rights laws make it impossible to get rid of the filthy scumbags

Are you saying they are Roma?

Who is there today, anyone want to meet up ???

Remember when i was 16 ..1980 .was walking though firth park and dropped a chip tray .i was took to court and fined ..my fault i know but thats when police were strict

the truth of the matter is , sheffield council a rotherham council want the good people to muck in and clear away the waste left by other people makes good reading in the paper, why should we have to do it ?? let the council and police get some fines dished out . simply .

Ok let's just say the Roma people who seem to be the main cause of the issue stopped chucking their rubbish in the street and used bins and kept the place tidy. Would they be accepted in the area?