"Police under pressure" bbc tv 9pm 23/6/14

Did the bloke they arrested on TV actually get found guilty of the attack HannahSpaner:confused::confused:

No, the CPS didn't even let it get to court.

I find this result totally disgusting .The cps are getting worse for letting little scrotes get away with crimes

Dont understand our political leaders

they persue policys that will encourage more cime

they then cut the funding to the very people who are there to keep us safe

I thought some of the council tax we pay go towards paying for the police force ?

It's funny how the council tax keeps going up but the funding for the police force is rapidly going down .YOU NEVER SEE A POOR POLITICIAN !

I thought some of the council tax we pay go towards paying for the police force ?

It's funny how the council tax keeps going up but the funding for the police force is rapidly going down .YOU NEVER SEE A POOR POLITICIAN !

Funny how the council tax has been kept static for years except for the portion going to the police/fire service.

Funny how the council tax has been kept static for years except for the portion going to the police/fire service.

I thought that some people on benefits now have to pay a percentage of there council tax. So what does that percentage get spent on ?

like my grandad always says to me YOU NEVER SEE A POOR POLITICIAN !

The houses to blame for may problems nowadays are in the PRS with insecure tenancies.

Overcrowding being a real problem as seen in the TV program.

Young people can be seen to hang about on the street as they can no longer access employment and housing as easily as previous generations did.

Sheffield has empty housing on the Arbouthorne awaiting demolition. And empty housing at Parkhill.

We need to be building council housing again. Sheffield NEEDS council housing for it to thrive and to improve the living standards of its people.

More council housing will only get filled by people arriving into this country on a larger scale than the past!

You always had a proportion of Scroates,Chisellers,Mallingerers,Malcontents from yesteryear in this country,even in better times, that tend to breed on a larger scale than the average,their offsprings generally much the same. Couple that with large numbers arriving from abroad and the problem will surely escalate

But the TV programme suggested that someone had been arrested and charged with the offences, which tallied upto 11-12 offences in one go.:suspect::suspect:

Therefore it's giving a false representation of what the show is actually about.:huh:

Am I also right in thinking that it took the police 15-20 mins to arrive at the scene,after the initial phone call we heard on TV was actually made.

In which time the woman making the call was also dragged from the vehicle and beaten to a pulp while the offenders made off at ease.

2 major Police stations are situated no more than 5mins from the crime scene:suspect::huh::huh:

I'm not sure how long the police took, I'm not sure my mum and dad would know though. My dad was never in the car, he came running out of the house and was attacked as my mum was pulled from car and subsequently beat up. To be fair, the detectives did a great job, quite a few of the low life scum were caught and held for a while. Unfortunately that's all that came of it, other than the under 18 being taken to court.

Yep they're spending more than ever...

And your point ?