Tiny rescue pony attacked

I don't do FB but if someone would put it out there for me I'd be grateful. They were described as about 18 yrs old and one had his arm in a pot. I'm going to speak to the neighbour who witnessed it again tomorrow to get more detail.

Thanks again

Done. .

It should take no time at all to catch the people that did this, a bit of old fashioned police work.

Are the RSPCA interested ?

What the hell is wrong with the guy who stood and watched this taking place??

He didn't have to put himself at risk by intervening. ..he could have just picked up the phone! !@ :rant:

I can understand people being fearful of a group of thugs but at some point society is going to have to stand up to this behaviour and be counted. Im sorry, tantrum over...I found this story unbelievably distressing :confused:

It should take no time at all to catch the people that did this, a bit of old fashioned police work.

Are the RSPCA interested ?

I would imagine the RSPCA would be useless, they always seem to be when it comes to this sort of thing.

With regards to the man who saw it happen and did nothing, I'm left speechless.

Here's a pic of the little lass taken this morning. She looks a lot better since she was bathed with lice shampoo yesterday, and she was also wormed yesterday as well. You can see the scabs and bare skin down her neck, and her pot belly (a sure sign of a heavy worm burden) and she's underweight. Her feet are also in need of a trim, and they'll be done this week too.

Despite everything she's been through, she's the most sweet-natured little thing and somehow she hasn't lost her faith in humans.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=210eyas&s=8#.U6ajfvldXqE

Thanks to everyone for their concern and for sharing on social media.

Unless you explore the RSPA option then you will never know if they can have helped or not.

Posted to facebook...I hope these SCUMBAGS are caught very very soon!

Not going to be hard to trace a lad with a pot on his arm. Someone will know who it is.

My thoughts are people are abnormal who do this. Plain sick and weird

I would like to respond to this but as swearing or masked swearing is not allowed I am not going to :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Does anyone know what time this happened please

I have copied this to my Facebook account , like another person who commented .. What I would like to say isn't allowed... But I'm thinking it believe me.. Let's hope and pray they are caught soon, but when they do what will happen ? Not enough as we all know

I have copied this to my Facebook account , like another person who commented .. What I would like to say isn't allowed... But I'm thinking it believe me.. Let's hope and pray they are caught soon, but when they do what will happen ? Not enough as we all know

It depends who catches them as to what will happen...