Tiny rescue pony attacked

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5561a34f4a&view=att&th=146cd7a5acdeb96b&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw

Don't know if this link will work, but if it does it shows one of them actually on Heidi, and gives an idea of scale i.e how tiny she is

It doesn't work, you need to put the picture onto a hosting site such as Photo bucket then post the link here.

It doesn't work, you need to put the picture onto a hosting site such as Photo bucket then post the link here.

Sorry don't know how to do that. At my end it downloads it when I click on it and then click on the download and it displays it.

Sorry don't know how to do that. At my end it downloads it when I click on it and then click on the download and it displays it.

You probably need to be signed in as its email, I would offer to do it for you but sadly I have forgotten my Photo bucket pass word :rolleyes:

And I'm too tired tonight to even try to sort it!

What is the link for the facebook page?

It was Instagram. The person in question has since removed it but not before loads of people have taken screen shots and sent them to various bodies. It was seemingly part of a video of the whole nasty episode, which they seem to find hilarious. Still all good evidence.

It would be nice if 'pot on arm' had the other three limbs potted.I for one would pay to see this.

and the inability to procreate too, pure evil

Maybe the parents of the scroates should be held responsible as well and publically named and shamed too, it may make offers think about their impulsive actions:thumbsup:

Hi Moonbird

I asked if this post could be made a sticky?...I have had no feedback from moderators?

The more people this reaches, more information gathered, more likely a conviction...

On Friday night a tiny (31 inches high ) rescue pony was attacked by a group of youths. Heidi who had only arrived 24 hrs earlier, was suffering from, lice, a severe worm infestation, is underweight and has a skin disease which has left one side of her neck raw and covered in scabs. She was repeatedly chased and sat on by a group of young men. When she tried to buck them off they apparently punched her over and over again. One of them had a pot on his arm. They were recording their actions on their phones according to a witness.

She has been utterly traumatised by the experience as you can imagine. This all happened on Loxley Rd, Loxley S6 on Friday night. The police have been informed, and I would urge anyone with any information to contact me via pm. Please keep your eyes peeled on FB and other social media, as no doubt one of these little dears will think what they did was funny and will want to share their brave exploits.

Thanks for reading

I sincerely hope that this scum is caught, cruelty to any defencless animal is unforgivable and if they do end up in court I would hope they got the most severe punishment available for this. People who mistreat animals must have serious issues. I hope they get the justice they deserve, one way or another.

Hi Moonbird

I asked if this post could be made a sticky?...I have had no feedback from moderators?

The more people this reaches, more information gathered, more likely a conviction...

Did you? did you ask at the help desk? if so it can take 3 days to get a reply, it might be simpler to just keep posting on it as it is staying at the top pretty much anyway :)