Norfolk Park Event Today

Can someone tell me why an event at Norfolk Park requires incredibly loud double-glaze beating bass for 13 hours? Apparently it ends at 10 p.m.

My sympathies for shift workers, or parents with young children who won't be able to have the window open to sleep or relax on this very warm day.

Great idea then, holding a rave with music so loud I can hear it with all windows shut in a park surrounded by heavy residential, thumbs up.

Wouldn't mind if it finished at 7 like all the other events, but 10 is taking the pee.

7 or 10 on a weekend, doesn't really matter does it? And yes, I live in the local area too. Would have gone had it not been £40 to go!

Of course it matters if it's a weekend, a lot of people still work weekends, especially on shifts like my OH, and people will be putting their kids to bed when the event would have normally finished and would've been able to have the windows open, but if it runs till 10 that is going to be not so fun!

Well I can barely hear a thing now and all my windows are open.

I live within 5 minutes and couldn't hear a thing (even the dogs with their super hearing weren't disturbed). If the income means that NHP can continue to maintain the space nicely, put on ranger events and the Fayre then I think its a good idea.