Volunteering with animals in Rotherham

Is there anywhere in Rotherham that needs volunteers to work with animals? I don't mind whether it's dogs or cats. I can't do long hours as I have a young puppy that can't be left for too long (unless I could bring him along) but I'd like to feel I'm doing something while the kids are at school x

Is there anywhere in Rotherham that needs volunteers to work with animals? I don't mind whether it's dogs or cats. I can't do long hours as I have a young puppy that can't be left for too long (unless I could bring him along) but I'd like to feel I'm doing something while the kids are at school x

Rotherham Dog Rescue in Brinsworth are always grateful of volunteers to help with dog walking, grooming, cleaning kennels etc.

They are a great rescue (my dog is from there), so I'd always encourage anyone to help out :-)

There's also Netherlands Dog Rescue which is in Kilnhurst. They need dog walkers every day between 12-3.

HYPS - Helping Yorkshire Poundies are in urgent need of walkers for there dogs they are based at Brinsworth Boarding kennels Rotherham

I'll have a look into Rotherham dog rescue then thanks. Not so sure I'm bothered about walking them, I have my own lot to walk, but will happily muck out kennels n stuff :)

Edited by SpeedDemon

I volunteer with Friends of Ferals. have a look at our facebook page and website. See what you think. :)

What can you do tho apart from trapping? I'm on their Facebook page n auction site :)