So just who are the good guys, Sunni or Shia?

In Al-Raqqa, the genitals of goats and sheep must now be covered with rags.-------ISIS rules. A bit extreme!

In Al-Raqqa, the genitals of goats and sheep must now be covered with rags.-------ISIS rules. A bit extreme!

Their women must be covered so that they do not tempt men.

Maybe its the same with goats.

Can't have these guys getting distracted from killing each other for following islam incorrectly.

Their women must be covered so that they do not tempt men.

Maybe its the same with goats.

Can't have these guys getting distracted from killing each other for following islam incorrectly.

Nice One! I've already put my information on another thread.

Depends which version of the fairy story you believe. The all seeing all knowing entity cant even write an unambiguous book. Its not just religion its power, they are all as bad as each other. I would leave them to it, they are 400 years behind.

I take it you've never read the bestseller arab sex education book?

women for beauty ,boys for pleasure ,goats for delight:shocked:

Depends which version of the fairy story you believe. The all seeing all knowing entity cant even write an unambiguous book. Its not just religion its power, they are all as bad as each other. I would leave them to it, they are 400 years behind.

Its probably intentional.

You must have read the story about the Tower of Babel in which a united humanity tried to build a tower to heaven, the confused writing is just another way to prevent future cooperation. :)

What I don't understand is why the government is desperate to attack rebels in Iraq but arm them in Syria against Assad when they are the same people i.e. Sunni - although they may not be all ISIS

What I don't understand is why the government is desperate to attack rebels in Iraq but arm them in Syria against Assad when they are the same people i.e. Sunni - although they may not be all ISIS

Exactly! Us and the Americans must be the first governments in history to be supplying its own enemies! They MUST have known that the Syrian conflict would escalate.

With Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Turkey, Israel and Pakistan all now directly supporting the anti-shia forces, the only result can be a giant sectarian conflict for oil dominance and power that could consume the middle-east.

We are duty bound to support the iraqis and Kurdistan due to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Also we are blindly following the US and Israel in our defiance of Assad due to his links to the Russians. All driven by historical problems with Syria and Israel.

When we inevitably begin to support Iran against the Sunni forces in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, we will see a sudden increase in terrorist attacks in the West - orchestrated from militants based in Saudi Arabia - who we are getting richer and more powerful due to higher oil prices as Iran and Iraq descend into war.

The US is self sufficient in oil and gas. Saudi Arabia is totally Teflon coated against blame because Europe is scared to death of oil and export sanctions. The UN seem totally unconcerned and powerless.

What a mess!

I think we ought to keep our noses out of their country and let them sort out their own civil war.

Yes deal with the humanitarian issues, by helping the red cross to deal with refuge's within the middle east, not by moving people here.

The trouble is with the west is that we expect every country to meet our ideals on democracy and by the way can we have some cheap oil please or we'l occupy your country.

Every country in the west that has some kind of democracy had to be earned and thought for. Let the east decide for itself, if it has to be a bloody one there's nothing much we can do. Its pointless adding our own armed forces to the death toll.

The only thing the west should be doing is offering humanitarian aid, but not encouraging refuges into our country of course. The only military thing we should be doing is making sure no act of terror happen on our doorstep.

Any members of our country that believe in one of the causes out their whether its religious or their blood line is of that origin should be able to do so, but once they have chosen that path, they must stay out there and live in that new democracy.

I think we ought to keep our noses out of their country and let them sort out their own civil war.

Yes deal with the humanitarian issues, by helping the red cross to deal with refuge's within the middle east, not by moving people here.

That's a very good reason for not keeping our noses out of it, the sooner we can help to bring the conflict to an end the sooner the refugees can return home.

The trouble is with the west is that we expect every country to meet our ideals on democracy and by the way can we have some cheap oil please or we'l occupy your country.

Every country in the west that has some kind of democracy had to be earned and thought for. Let the east decide for itself, if it has to be a bloody one there's nothing much we can do. Its pointless adding our own armed forces to the death toll.

The only thing the west should be doing is offering humanitarian aid, but not encouraging refuges into our country of course. The only military thing we should be doing is making sure no act of terror happen on our doorstep.

Any members of our country that believe in one of the causes out their whether its religious or their blood line is of that origin should be able to do so, but once they have chosen that path, they must stay out there and live in that new democracy.

thats the thing we cant keep our noses out, we created the power vacuum

thats the thing we cant keep our noses out, we created the power vacuum

There isn't a power vacuum in Iraq or Afghanistan, but there are some people that don't like either of those governments and think violence is the answer.