Aircraft contrails spoiling the weather again.

evidence of chemtrails testing in 1969)

I'm still of the mind I didn't see a persistent contrail until circa 2000, I'm certain also it wasn't because I'd just not noticed. What that means I don't know.

I remember spending a lot of time staring at contrails over Bolton in the mid to late 70s. I was mildly fascinated by the gap between the back of the jet plane and the start of the trail. I remember counting the trails and then counting them again later to see how many planes had flown over since.

I was 10 ish and not an agent of the government or NWO. Perhaps Bolton was fairly close to Manchester Airport.

I notice the majority of the sky is painted by contrails this morning, was lovely blue about an hour ago.

It's been cloudy since the school holidays started, coincidence? I think not.

I notice the majority of the sky is painted by contrails this morning, was lovely blue about an hour ago.

And yet just yesterday I couldn't see a single one.

No it hasn't. It's been really pretty nice until the start of last week.

It's almost as though there's been some kind of air traffic :suspect:

Witchcraft! :rant:

---------- Post added 26-08-2014 at 10:17 ----------

Which version of Sheffield have you been living in these last few weeks?

---------- Post added 26-08-2014 at 10:19 ----------

Then it should be easy to find me examples of persistent contrails seen incidentily rather than what could be photos of early experiments.

The last link says I don't have permission to view, the one above doesn't look like a normal contrail, was the pilot drunk or something?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=contrails+ww2&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=DVH8U8beGamw7Aa0ioFI&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=756

It has a feeling of being at primary school often this forum. Is it not possible to have a normal conservation? Always the same people inflating their own egos.

Anyway just called in to point out today is one of those where a potentially bright sunny morning has been spoiled by heavy contrails misting up the sky.

And I spotted some persistent contrails in a film recently, 'city slickers 2' made in 1994. That's just one example I've seen since I started this thread.

I gave it a mention on one of the Facebook chemtrail pages, I'm told spraying was going on in the states for a long time, the trails in the film were probably earlier experiments done in more remote areas, or 'conditioning' to brainwash the masses into accepting them as normal.

It has a feeling of being at primary school often this forum. Is it not possible to have a normal conservation? Always the same people inflating their own egos.

Anyway just called in to point out today is one of those where a potentially bright sunny morning has been spoiled by heavy contrails misting up the sky.

And I spotted some persistent contrails in a film recently, 'city slickers 2' made in 1994. That's just one example I've seen since I started this thread.

I gave it a mention on one of the Facebook chemtrail pages, I'm told spraying was going on in the states for a long time, the trails in the film were probably earlier experiments done in more remote areas, or 'conditioning' to brainwash the masses into accepting them as normal.

Why do we still not have a face-palm emoticon/smiley?

I blame it all on 'sky spiders' ... huge arachnid like balloon creatures who hide inn the clouds and create vapour webs to ensnare unsuspecting 747's and seagulls.

Why do we still not have a face-palm emoticon/smiley?

There's this website my 9yr old daughter goes on 'Club Penguin' they might have one on there. Its about your level I reckon.

I blame it all on 'sky spiders' ... huge arachnid like balloon creatures who hide inn the clouds and create vapour webs to ensnare unsuspecting 747's and seagulls.

Mystery solved. Thanks.

There's this website my 9yr old daughter goes on 'Club Penguin' they might have one on there. Its about your level I reckon.

I'm on a scout campsite atm looking after the little darlings and am sleeping in a hammock. Excellent view of the totally clear nights and good clear day today and yesterday so where are these contrails that are bothering you then?