Plume of smoke around Parson Cross

Penis tone is burning a cyclist at the stake.

He is watching on from his sedan chair

New Pope of Parson Cross?

It was burning on my way home at 1615 yesterday.

I was convinced it was the ski village though, almost exactly in the right spot, and definitely in Neepsend, not Parsons Cross.

Unless there have been two very large black plumes of smoke.... I don't think you can even see PC from Walkley...

You can when you come driving down Walkley Road, past South Road.

Somewhere around 9.30-10pm, I drove past a fire engine attending what appeared to be an out-of-control garden fire emitting a plume of black smoke at the bottom of Browning Road, Wadsley Bridge. Perhaps it was this you saw.

Yeah could be that!

New Pope of Parson Cross?

Genup Pope?

They call that "Art" on T`Cross . :)

---------- Post added 16-06-2014 at 23:59 ----------

Nowt wrong with burning a few car tyres .

Yeah but whose necks are they round?No prize for the best answer.

What is you can actually see there.

I can see the flats in Hillsborough, then further in the distance the football ground (I think), and I think then the close side of Wadsley Bridge... But maybe it's Wadsley Bridge and the bottom of Parsons Cross, over Southey Green?

What is you can actually see there.

I can see the flats in Hillsborough, then further in the distance the football ground (I think), and I think then the close side of Wadsley Bridge... But maybe it's Wadsley Bridge and the bottom of Parsons Cross, over Southey Green?

Yeah I think it is that, you can see across the ground and the factories over to Southey Green/Wadsley Bridge and beyond that Parson Cross, or at least that is what I reckon you see on that line :) The plume was more in the Wadsley Bridge area though, I have the tendency to call the whole area Parson Cross.

Last year I had to walk down Walkley Lane due to me getting on the wrong bus. This was the only one time that I used this lane but I had to stop and stare at a large plume of white smoke coming from across the valley. I watched the smoke from the exact spot on your photograph.

I presume that was coming from Cadbury's longleman, on quiet days there is a column of white smoke coming from the factory, although I am of course guessing here!

I presume that was coming from Cadbury's longleman, on quiet days there is a column of white smoke coming from the factory, although I am of course guessing here!

I thought it was a bit of a coincidence with me being on that spot shown on the the photo.I think it was about a year ago. btw I used to work at Cadbury's but it was then known as Bassett's