Bellhouse road cordoned off, what's happened?

and im sure this one wont be the last. this is what they are doing to our country everyone caught doing this sort of crap should be outted out of the counrty behave or get out.

Probably born here Carol, then they can`t be deported really.:|

Errrr before we start?? Do cops read this better than they answer the bloody phone. I just heard full story! He was actually stabbed on Steel city field. Staggered down the gennel and into shop where Ahmed tried to help him.

Now then COPS??? I was threatened on Foxglove road last year field end! Young kids white"I'm gonna stab you!" Do what???

Little shizzenhousers!

Makes you wonder... . Nowt to do with race etc Evil lurks closer to home than you think .

I'm white and middle aged woman :(

---------- Post added 17-06-2014 at 20:05 ----------

Why the hell was a really good decent man held for five bloody hours until cops got they're facts right? Bet they read Sheffield on-line too lol

Hope the poor kid pulls through anyway x

Who are 'they' Carol? What are you talking about kicking people out of the country for?

Roll in the freedom fighter.

and im sure this one wont be the last. this is what they are doing to our country everyone caught doing this sort of crap should be outted out of the counrty behave or get out.

Who exactly? What exactly is "outted out of the country" anyway?

Just goes to show what this country has come to :( I'm sorry but? Whatever race creed sexual orientation? We all bleed the same, we all feel pain the same. Only cowards carry knives and the majority are white British youth of today :(

I just find it rather disturbing that anyone could judge while a young lad lays fighting for his life.

only need to read the other forum post to know who it was

No arrests have yet been made.

Witnesses or anyone with information should call South Yorkshire Police on 101.

If you know who it was then I hope you have made contact as a member of society.

If you haven't contacted the polive on this matter, why not?

Which post Carol ?

Please join our anti knife campaign here in Sheffield. Plans include a city wide amnesty, free self defence courses, a training and educational initiative for schools and colleges. We need your support!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drop-the-Knife-Get-a-Life-Sheffield/661965377158012?ref_type=bookmark

Are you in a position to offer a legal amnesty?

And what self defence (against knife attack) are you planning to offer?

How is this young lad? Any news?? Urging anyone who saw something not quite right before this incident ring 101 and tell them

Are you in a position to offer a legal amnesty?

And what self defence (against knife attack) are you planning to offer?

And what good is a knife amnesty when there are at least a dozen of the things in every house.