Adult Saturday/Sunday League Friendlies

We are looking to arrange some friendlies against any sides looking for a run out.We are a mixture of over 35s and younger age.Not a bad side and are willing to provide opposition for teams preparing their pre-season.Majority of the squad were the old manor side hence us playing as manor vets.Drop me a message on here if your interested.Cheers Scott

Hi shaunyboy,we were looking to play one on Saturday 28th June but we haven't got a pitch.Would you be able to play on this date and sort a pitch?Let me know mate.

We may have a pitch available, but it will depend on the weather..... feel free to give us a call on 0114 2373216 for more info nearer the time. Sheffield Transport Club.

Hi Huxley,what dates would you be available to play and what team are you?Definitely interested in a game.

Wrong one here I think...we're the pitches not the team! Also, just a quick update....sorry there won't be a free pitch for this, we have an event booked that weekend. Apologies for inconvenience guys, but if we can help later on please feel free to get in touch.

OK Huxley,thanks for the reply.It's hard work trying to get a friendly lol

Give us a date what will be good for you and I'll see if we can get a side for it.

The old manor social side are looking for friendlies throughout July and August.If any teams are looking for games as part of their pre season drop me a message as we would provide a decent test for anyone wanting games.Cheers Scott