Rat infestation PLEASE HELP!!

HELP!!!!!

Hi please can anyone recommend a good pest control company?

We first noticed a rat in the house about 5-6 weeks ago and have tried everything, traps, poison and sticky pads (dogs and cat are useless lol!). We have blocked the hole where they had dug into the house and placed traps under the decking but one/more are living in the wall cavity. They were originally coming through a whole in the back of the boiler into the kitchen but i know it hasn't been in since traps and pads were put in the kitchen 2 weeks ago but i still hear them in the walls and under the floor boards. There is evidence of them being under the kitchen cupboards but im not sure if this is old. They seem to be getting food from somewhere else, the house next door has been empty for a while and not sure if this is how they are getting in and out, im pregnant and getting really stressed and worried now. Any help/advice would be much appreciated thanks

Do you know anybody with a proper Jack Russell? They are meant to take them.

HELP!!!!!

We first noticed a rat in the house about 5-6 weeks ago and have tried everything, traps, poison and sticky pads (dogs and cat are useless lol!). We have blocked the hole where they had dug into the house and placed traps under the decking but one/more are living in the wall cavity. They were originally coming through a whole in the back of the boiler into the kitchen but i know it hasn't been in since traps and pads were put in the kitchen 2 weeks ago but i still hear them in the walls and under the floor boards. There is evidence of them being under the kitchen cupboards but im not sure if this is old. They seem to be getting food from somewhere else, the house next door has been empty for a while and not sure if this is how they are getting in and out, im pregnant and getting really stressed and worried now. Any help/advice would be much appreciated thanks

Environmental health best place.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/environment/environmental-health/pest-control/contact.html

Me, but it's a risk them getting bitten. We had a rat few years ago. I rang the council and they put bait down free, even though it's not a council property. If you have pets you need to be careful though.

Bait your traps with peanut butter, they cant resist it. Took me about a week to clear a previous property.

I placed the trap behind the kick board in the kitchen. Had six then nothing.

hth

Jace

They love ground bait and hemp seed,i know this cus the little beggars have destroyed my fishing geer to get to it lol

Also try Nutella - apparently they love the stuff!

HELP!!!!!

the council will get rid of them for you or you can put rat poison down in small t it doe's work but may take a few tray's when where they trays & put them where the rats are getting in when they stop feeding on them leave them down for a week or so if they were females they might have had a few litters before they die and they may still be alive as they can have litters every 3 or 4 weeks,

listen to ub40 theres a rat in my kitchen and just relax ya batty.........