British Movement in Sheffield

Possibilities....

Mr Christopher Phillips was sentenced to 12 months imprisonment. For distributing a video of himself- on social media- participating in the activities of a far right organisation , The conviction was achieved under the terms of "Incitement to Racial Hatred .

However tortuous the route to a conviction may appear to be; racists cannot

take refuge within the boundaries of: social media, blogs and forums. Date of conviction 8th Jan 2014. So it goes.

Edited by petemcewan

ill go down and give them a hand. about time people stood up to the problem, i supprt edl and ukip and britian first and proud it has nothing to do with racist. just small minded people think that they are racist, it is not racist to dislike or dis aprove of a religion and its not racist to speak out about it.

and ror the grammar police "do one"

Edited by waynef25

ill go down and give them a hand. about time people stood up to the problem, i supprt edl and ukip and britian first and proud it has nothing to do with racist. justak small minded people think that they are racist, it is not racist to dislike or dis aprove of a religion and its not racist to speout about it.

I don't mean to wind you up. But read your post and sort out what you mean to say. Particularly the bit that starts,"it's not racist.........

Anyway, it's the last I'm going to say on the matter.

Ting-a-ling.So it goes. I'm off for a game of bowls. Now what more working class and " British " can you get than that ?

I wish this would be done on those offensive "Britain First" posts that people keep circulating on Facebook. It worries me that so many people share them.

I started a thread about this in the General section, it was removed instantly?!?

---------- Post added 17-06-2014 at 16:42 ----------

ill go down and give them a hand. about time people stood up to the problem, i supprt edl and ukip and britian first and proud it has nothing to do with racist. just small minded people think that they are racist, it is not racist to dislike or dis aprove of a religion and its not racist to speak out about it.

Invading Mosques, intimidating people, marhcing round in military style uniforms; not racist??

There is a problem with extremists, but fighting fire with fire isn't the way to resolve the problem. That makes you just as bad as they are.

As for the grammar police.....I don't think I've ever seen a greater need for their cause!

Guest makapaka

What's religion got to do with immigration? Which religions don't you like?

Come on putin put another iron curtain up!

Why, without exception, is it that all racist, or bigoted comments start with the words

"I'm not racist/bigoted, but..... " ????

Why, without exception, is it that all racist, or bigoted comments start with the words

"I'm not racist/bigoted, but..... " ????

Yes I've found that as well. I havent read the other classic racist quote yet "I have black friends." Though I expect I will read it shortly.

Yep. All this immigration is disgusting. We'd be far better spending the money we 'waste' on 'immigrants', teaching our natives how to use the Queen's English correctly instead.

Plain Talker; I have often wondered if that a deliberate misnomer.

Is it because you lack a constructive response that instead you criticize either the messenger or the way they write?

Though to your credit at least you admit, albeit in a somewhat roundabout way, that there better things for us to waste money on than immigrants.

Perhaps you are begining to see the light.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

There is mathematical inevitability that unless something is done to prevent it the UK will become a country dominated by the doctrine and laws of Islam. You can look that up on any search engine.

A short video some may find interesting.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=35970

Think of it what you will. You don't have to look hard to see the same message repeated elsewhere. When the message becomes true and it is compulsory for all to follow shari'a law here in the UK I'm sure some on here will welcome it. I hope their grand-daughters are still able to agree with them, when they have had their genitals forcibly mutilated and seen girls of their own age stoned to death for looking at a boy.

Some will tell you that none of that will ever happen.

Some people believe in deities.

Each to their own I suppose.

Yes I've found that as well. I havent read the other classic racist quote yet "I have black friends." Though I expect I will read it shortly.

Too true, Woodmally.

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 10:48 ----------

Plain Talker; I have often wondered if that a deliberate misnomer.

Is it because you lack a constructive response that instead you criticize either the messenger or the way they write?

Though to your credit at least you admit, albeit in a somewhat roundabout way, that there better things for us to waste money on than immigrants.

Perhaps you are begining to see the light.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

There is mathematical inevitability that unless something is done to prevent it the UK will become a country dominated by the doctrine and laws of Islam. You can look that up on any search engine.

A short video some may find interesting.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=35970

Think of it what you will. You don't have to look hard to see the same message repeated elsewhere. When the message becomes true and it is compulsory for all to follow shari'a law here in the UK I'm sure some on here will welcome it. I hope their grand-daughters are still able to agree with them, when they have had their genitals forcibly mutilated and seen girls of their own age stoned to death for looking at a boy.

Some will tell you that none of that will ever happen.

Some people believe in deities.

Each to their own I suppose.

You do realise the barbarism that is FGM is not part of sharia don't you?

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 11:18 ----------

I saw a wonderfully pertinent comment on Facebook, this morning. it reads:-

"People can be taught how to HATE

people can be taught how to SPELL...

But apparently, it's one or the other"

Too true, Woodmally.

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 10:48 ----------

You do realise the barbarism that is FGM is not part of sharia don't you?

---------- Post added 18-06-2014 at 11:18 ----------

I saw a wonderfully pertinent comment on Facebook, this morning. it reads:-

Yes and sometimes with humorous results. Such as this EDL campaign of hate against a Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe character.

http://www.hazemagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/edl-never-submit-to-aslan.jpg

I saw that very quote this morning. It's so true. Every comment on the Britain First page is living proof (apart from the few angry opposing voices on there).