Where to fish the river trent at gainsborough

Had a caravan at the back of the swan pub for 30 years but sold it ten years a go so this might be a bit out of date but heres a few places we used to fish on the tidal trent Girton you can park your car at the back of your peg then theres Bestthorpe and Dunham bridge both sides and then theres laughterton that's just a few I remember having good days at

Don't think you can fish Laughterton now because it's virtually inaccessible unless you cut your own pegs. Dunham is OK:D

cheers for feedback and i will give this a try in a couple of weeks in the 1st week of July, any tips on how/what to fish, Was thinking prob Ground Bait feeder with hemp & casters thrown in and maybe some micro pellets for the bigger fish with maggot on the hook

anyone know of a place where i can fish and park car near the bank . as the wife cant walk far and also where to pay to fish.

Laneham Ferry is good for parking near your peg, it's a few years since I've been but is was available on a day ticket with Ferry Boat AC on the bank. The pegs are made of yorkstone and are in steps so you can move up or down depending on the state of the tide. The only problem I have with this stretch is that it gets a lot of water skiers on it in the summer months, it doesn't affect the fishing if you're on the feeder but makes float fishing impossible.